Can I make a second claim?

simonlown

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5514 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I have got as far as putting in my claim to the courts after rejecting the offer from the bank.

The 14 day deadline is 30th of December by which time I expect to recieved a defence so they get the extra 30 days to pay.

Since my initial letter stating charges and dates i'm claiming for, there have been some more charges on my account. It's 2 months since my first letter to the bank and I expect another 5 weeks will pass before they settle. My query is this:

Can I send a second claim to the same bank before the first court application has been settled?

As always, I would appreciate your thoughts on this.

Simon.

Sure - but when you go down the route of agreeing a settlement, make sure the cost of these supplementary (additional) charges are addressed at the same time. If they don't reach a settlement, then there's no problem. This is to protect you in case they afree a 'full and final settlement' for all claims, you need to ensure you do not debar yourself from these later charges, so bring thisese in to the negotiations when appropriate.