SAGA VISA v AllanLyn

AllanLyn

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5520 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Folks ... I had a SAGA VISA card debt that was sent to EQUDEBT it appears that FRIZZELL BANK control this particular card. I got no notification from Frizzell that the account had be reassigned to Equidebt.

I sent the folowing letter to Equidebt:

With reference to the above agreement, I would be grateful if you would send us a copy of this credit agreement.

I understand that under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (Sections 77−79), we are entitled to receive a copy of our credit agreement on request. We enclose a payment of £1.00 which represents the fee payable under the Consumer Credit Act.

I understand a copy of our credit agreement should be supplied within 12 working days.

I understand that under the Consumer Credit Act creditors are unable to enforce an agreement if they fail to comply with a request for a copy of the agreement under these sections of the Act.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

On the 14 December I was sent a copy of the agreement and joy of joys I find that it is not signed by the Frizzell Bank. I read somewhere that this debt is not enforceable if the agreement is not signed by both parties.

Can some one please enlighten me in this regard and what should be my response to Equidebt