Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5281 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well done from me as well, very usefull

clickity click on the scales I go

Pen

:x if i have been off any help to you please click my scales

cases won

28th July Single Claim for bank charges against LTSB, £6,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement

18th July Joint Claime against LTSB £7,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic stuff ... gonna save me oodles of searching time n tired eyes! :D

links to my current claims ...

My claim - Yorkshire Bank Visa

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Chezt v RBS Joint Account

chezt v Abbey Credit Card

Settled ...

chezt V Duet Card/Creation Finance

chezt v's Studio Cards

chezt v's Littlewoods Catalogue

Next ...

Abbey Joint a/c & Single a/c

Barclaycard (Mine & Hubby's)

Anyone else I can think of ...! :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello there,

Great Index and you obviously spent a lot of time on it...I don't see Northern Rock listed though?? Surely I can't be the only one in the country who's been ripped off by them?? Or am I the only one who wants my money back?

Please could you point me in the right direction or alternatively help mefind out what I can about them?

Thanks,

Survyva

Hello there,

Great Index and you obviously spent a lot of time on it...I don't see Northern Rock listed though?? Surely I can't be the only one in the country who's been ripped off by them?? Or am I the only one who wants my money back?

Please could you point me in the right direction or alternatively help mefind out what I can about them?

Thanks,

Survyva

Hi there - It seems that most claiming against Northern Rock post their threads in the 'other institutions' forum - here's the link ...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-institutions/

hope that helps? :)

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

Hi CHezt, and thanks :) I'll go there right away and see what I can find out.

Survyva :)

ps Feeling more optimistic already :)

Good luck & make sure you have a good read before you get started with your claim :)

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

• 3 weeks later...

Michael, you're brilliant - thank you. Am new to the site and finding it hard to re-find gorgeous posts/links after going out of them. How do I 'save' the A-Z list or 'make it a sticky' ??

Lloyds Subject Access Request Letter sent 11-5-07

Guest NATTIE

Michael, if i am blind(i could be of course) can you add a link for when amount of the debt is in dispute ie they are claiming and the bank send a letter to them asking for it all back at once. Thank you

Michael, if i am blind(i could be of course) can you add a link for when amount of the debt is in dispute ie they are claiming and the bank send a letter to them asking for it all back at once. Thank you

Have you got a link. Can't find it myself and I've only got it as a Word doc.

Guest NATTIE

no that is why i asked you because i thought you would surely know. I couldn;t find it either.

Michael.

Just popped into this discussion, and by co-incidence RCR50 is showing concerns on his own thread regards the possability of the Bank calling in an overdraft in retaliation to his actions.

I recall that there have others in similar positions who then wrote sucessfully stating that the Bank could not do so whilst the true amount owing to Bank was in dispute.

Any thoughts or links I can pass on?

Photoman

All opinions and advice I offer are purely my own, and are offered without any liability. If unsure seek the help of a licensed professional

...just because something's in print doesn't mean its true.... just look at you Banks T&C's for example !

Michael, you're brilliant - thank you. Am new to the site and finding it hard to re-find gorgeous posts/links after going out of them. How do I 'save' the A-Z list or 'make it a sticky' ??

You could simply add it to your favorites

XxXxX

:p

If I have been helpful, PLEASE click the scales

You may receive differing advice as people have had different experiences. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I offer is done so informally, without prejudice & without liability.

I WON !!!!

HERE WE GO AGAIN .... BRING IT ON

:D

• 3 weeks later...
Michael.

Just popped into this discussion, and by co-incidence RCR50 is showing concerns on his own thread regards the possibility of the Bank calling in an overdraft in retaliation to his actions.

First, I can't find where to post my first post, introducing myself. So this is it!

Secondly, I'm posting here because, like photoman, I'm wondering if LLoyds might call in overdrafts if I try for example, getting my salary paid in to another bank (more than twenty years with Lloyds, but I'll need to open a new account at another bank).

I haven't claimed charges back yet, but they've just begun to get totally over the top. Now I really understand why people end up in ludicrous situations owing stupid amounts of money.

My charges only amount to a few hundred since beginning of the year, but extra interest on a couple of overdrafts (exceeded by less than £20!) is way too much too.

First, I can't find where to post my first post, introducing myself. So this is it!

Secondly, I'm posting here because, like photoman, I'm wondering if LLoyds might call in overdrafts if I try for example, getting my salary paid in to another bank (more than twenty years with Lloyds, but I'll need to open a new account at another bank).

I haven't claimed charges back yet, but they've just begun to get totally over the top. Now I really understand why people end up in ludicrous situations owing stupid amounts of money.

My charges only amount to a few hundred since beginning of the year, but extra interest on a couple of overdrafts (exceeded by less than £20!) is way too much too.

Priesty

Firstly, the answer to your question is contained in the very first link of the very first post of this thread.

Then;

Read the Frequently asked questions here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

DO READ THE STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS !!!!!!

As you go on, you’ll also find this very helpful:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

You’ll then need to start your own thread;

Go to here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk/forum/

Find the name of the Bank your action will be against.

Click on it (the name of the Bank in Bold Blue)

On that page, you will then find a label saying "Forum Tools" (just under the list of page numbers).

Click on it. It will show you some options.

Firstly, it's a good idea to subscribe to the Forum ,as you'll then recieve updates from people in similar situatioins against the same Bank. So click on Subscribe. It will ask how often you want updates (Personally I like Daily).

Once Subscibed to the Forum it will redirect you back.

Hit the same button and choose "Start new thread"

Give your Thread a title eg: yourforumname v whatever bank

(choose how often you want updating by email if anyone posts responses in your thread)

Then your up and running !:-)

Whilst your there, you might want to take some time to have a look at some of the threads by people taking action against your same Bank, very helpful. Remember, any threads you want to follow, you can either choose the thread tools button, and choose subscribe to thread, or simply whenever you make a post in a thread it will automatically subscribe you to that thread.

On the main page I've posted above, you'll also find lots of highlighted "stickies", which have lots of very informative stuff in them too.

Once your ready to start , you’ll need to do a schedule of charges to submit to the bank, try this one:

http://www.zen122856.zen.co.uk/CompoundSheet_v1.9.xls

Best regards and good luck

photoman

All opinions and advice I offer are purely my own, and are offered without any liability. If unsure seek the help of a licensed professional

...just because something's in print doesn't mean its true.... just look at you Banks T&C's for example !

Just found this Index - thanks MB.

I do have a question though on the Court Bundle:

Why, if we have to send a copy of the court bundle to Court & Solicitors before attending the Court Date, does it say we have to take three copies along to Court in a ring binder as suggested in your Index? :confused: :confused:

amber_ellie :)

Thanks MB but when sending in your Court Bundle I know you do three copies for Court, Solicitors and yourself.

However when I read this thread it says to take three copies along to the Court date??? Possibly it should be altered ???? as we don't need to take another three copies along.

amber_ellie :)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5281 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks