Armed_gorilla VS Capital up yer bum

armed_gorilla

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5463 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well what can i say that hasnt already been said on here about these lot. Constant phone calls for money i dont have from there indian call centres (Up to 5 or 6 times a day when theyve been told im working between these times) . Just a whole lot of hassle from a pain in the bum credit card company. Well its time for me to get my own back, ive had all my statements sent out for free (just took asking a lady in the collections department after "discussing" the unlawful charges on my account) Well outcome is..........unlawful charges total up to £1606. So it time to set about taking this to the next step. Ive also got a claim ongoing with hellifax which is going to mcol i i dont get the answer i want when i phone customer relations tommorow.

Oh if anyone feels the name in my title is inapropriate :p please let me know and i'll change it

Armed - With Halifax, have you sent all the appropriate letters to them in the first instance?

Make sure you do them so your claim doesn't fall down!

Barclays - Settled -£1410.00

BOS - Settled - £525

C1 - Settled - No Idea How Much!

PPI From HFC Is Next!

Please View The

FAQ's - They Contain Everything You Need!

Armed - With Halifax, have you sent all the appropriate letters to them in the first instance?

Make sure you do them so your claim doesn't fall down!

Yes m8 i made sure i went by the book, ive decided to settle for £900 of the £1200 that halifax owes me. Took me a while to get the woman to that figure but its one im quite happy with to be honest. So its onto capital one now. We want our money back

• 1 month later...

How long has it taken anyone else to get a response from these lot? I sent my prelim request on 15/01/07. It took 2 weeks to even acknowledge they had the letter. They sent the usual response with we'll look into your complaint blah blah blah. I then sent my LBA on 02/02/07 and am yet to get any sort of valid response. As far as im concerned theyve got another 3 days before i can start action against them. I may give a couple of days after as i think i actually sent the letter on the 3rd in the end.