Should we trust Sunak or the next PM to fix the Country's problems? (title revised 24/10/22)

54 minutes ago, unclebulgaria67 said:

Pretty much every website you enter in the UK has a consent to cookies pop up to answer.

Yes, but all you say is most sites asked for permission, (they do - in various ways - some very questionable - ie linking devices as 'essential' to be allowed to view an article)  ... yet as clearly stated

""The first element was that the Tories acted unlawfully in failing to seek consent before their online tool placed unnecessary cookies. They say they did obtain consent but our analysis shows that is clearly wrong"

Why do you believe that statement is incorrect? incompetence on the part of those stating it seems unlikely eh?

Particularly given the Guv response that they will change what they do? Why would they if they are doing nothing wrong?

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Record high: Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling: Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

absolutely HB

Just trying to understand any reasoning behind Uncs statement that i might have missed to warrant some belief in a demonstrably corrupt government compared to a demonstrably honest source?

In the meantime, The main poopcons led by Sunak are being driven by the pop-poopcons who are 'led' by the shortest most economically  distructive PM ever - Truss, are now being 'advised - to bring Boris the Liar back

- by the 'less than a lettuce Truss's' economy destroying chancellor - who isnt even supporting his beloved leader Truss and is running before he's kicked out.

Really doesn't get more fascicle

More coming out on Truss' Britain breaking policies linked to council (Tory and Labour) bankruptcies

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Debt Management Office figures show lasting impact of mini-budget that spooked financial markets, says Labour’s Angela Rayner

Lying, self-serving Prats promoting lying self-serving prats

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2024/feb/11/bring-back-boris-johnson-kwasi-kwarteng-tells-rishi-sunak

The Tory Legacy

Record high: Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

and gove MUST be expecting Labour to win convincingly and to act on this as one of the first priorities  ..

Because ANY poopcomn action on this will just be full of landlord loopholes, have something truly obnoxious bolted onto any policy they propose to try and sneak it through, and kick real action into the long grass

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

UK housing minister promises section 21 evictions in England will have ended by time of general election

The Tory Legacy

Oh and @unclebulgaria67

Perhaps also cast your mind back to the start of the pandemic, and the tory attempts to grab everyones personal data via that covid app con of theirs, let alone the continued attempts to enable palintir to rip off our private data - and ship it off to America where our privacy means squat and we have no rights?

.. or did that last statement of yours not come from your head?

The Tory Legacy

Still maintain that it will be up to the ICO to investigate to see if the Tory website has contravened Data Protection law.

From what I have read, the Tory website was operating in the same way as many other similar websites. 

In regard to not publishing letter, I think the Tory party argument is that you don't publish while you are starting a litigation process, when the two sides have different views. And if the ICO are investigating, it is important that they are able to complete there regulatory role and provide a report to clarify whether there has been any breaches of GDPR/DPA.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

And so on to something that actually matters
Why is gutless Starmer allowing this person to remain on the ballot paper
Utter disgrace 

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Tories and Jewish groups have rounded on the party over its soft treatment of Azhar Ali, who was secretly recorded saying...

Tories and Jewish groups have rounded on the party over its soft treatment of Azhar Ali, who was secretly recorded saying Israel effectively sanctioned the Hamas atrocity against its own people to get the 'green light' to invade Gaza.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

Did we ever see you complaining about Patels MANY monstrous dehumanising statements about people  @theoldrouge ?

Did we ever see you complaining about Bravamanns MANY monstrous dehumanising statements about people  @theoldrouge ?

Did we see you complaining when the tories issue three line whips to try to force a vote against their actual MPs receiving any sanctions for their abuses - which even outrages many Tory members @theoldrouge ?

Did we see you complaining when Charlie Elphicke is found guilty of three counts of sexual assault against two women @theoldrouge ?

Did we see you complaining when Cummings was supported for travelling across the country and 'testing his eyesight' or using the rose garden to lie and refuse to even apologise to the british public  @theoldrouge ?

Did we see you complaining when Rob Roberts, the Conservative MP for Delyn in north Wales, was found by parliament’s independent expert panel to have made “significant” repeated unwanted sexual advances towards a former member of staff did we @theoldrouge ?

Did we see you complaining about Boris the Liars corruption and lies about his gold wallpaper @theoldrouge

Boris the Liars Parties during lockdown?

Case lying about Boris the liar and others parties ?

Jenricks corruptly fiddling £10s millions for his builder doner mate?

Patersons (among others) lobbying abuses ?

and thats just a few of the 'wings many many abuses and failings you were either quiet on or even supported eh @theoldrouge

incongruous is the political word isnt it?

Isn't the name for a group of conservatives: A corruption of Conservatives?

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Yes HB, unlike the vast majority of the right wings abuses and unlike Galloways support of Putin

@theoldrouge

Even ignoring the hundreds of right wing Conpoop abuses you ignore, what is it you are actually whining about regarding Azhar Ali?

Edited by tobyjugg2
Spacing adjusted. HB

The Tory Legacy

Ok, lets make the point as i don't expect @theoldrouge to do anything other than low-life irresponsible dog owners do when they let their dog excrete in the street and just walk off and leave it.

We have discussed here the issues surrounding 'how the feck did Israel not see this coming, and why did they respond so slowly? - without any conclusion - just questions. These are Confirmed facts. We've also since seen confirmed reports that Israel was notified although seems it was more 'lowish level' warnings than clear intel - until we know differently.

So, it would seem that the conspiracy theory touted - in private - is still a possible if unlikely (IMO) cause. Although I think a shocking lack of competence on behalf of the Israeli military/intelligence services is most likely as things stand.

SO it would seem that @theoldrouge , the most prolific and unapologetic poster and promoter of thoroughly and comprehensively debunked conspiracy theories and false news on this site and probably (lol) others ..

Is whinging about someone mentioning in private ... a conspiracy theory that hasn't actually been debunked.

Perhaps lead by example and delete and apologise for all your repeatedly debunked and conspiracy theory posts before whinging @theoldrouge

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

7 hours ago, honeybee13 said:

Azhar Ali in Rochdale has apologised for the comments that he made privately.

This seems like a good decision.

Of course he has 
This stain on society will say anything to be elected 
Meanwhile I don’t recall either you or Jugg accepting any apology from any Tory MP for anything they may have regretted saying 
As Labour are still going to campaign on this individual’s behalf,we can only conclude that anti semitism is still rife within the Labour Party
Simple question for you and Jugg
do you still support this individual’s attempt to enter parliament?

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

17 minutes ago, theoldrouge said:

Simple question for you and Jugg
do you still support this individual’s attempt to enter parliament?

I think you owe a few dozen responses and apologies before you start expecting some .. or anything other than \ thorough debunking @theoldrouge

WWW.TIMESOFISRAEL.COM

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Businesses that make sporting goods, children’s toys, jewellery and medical goods have struggled the most with the border costs imposed by the UK’s...

Just a part of The Brexit bill:

£100bn hit to UK exports as toy, medical kit and jewellery sales slump

... Thats a lot of free school meals and green revolution money from taxing profits and employees - lost

The Tory Legacy

42 minutes ago, theoldrouge said:

Meanwhile I don’t recall either you or Jugg accepting any apology from any Tory MP for anything they may have regretted saying 

Tell you what, list us some Con/ukip apologies anything like the quality or sincerity of:

Azhar Ali apologised “unreservedly to the Jewish community” for the comments, which he acknowledged were “deeply offensive, ignorant and false”.

He said: “Hamas’s horrific terror attack was the responsibility of Hamas alone, and they are still holding hostages who must be released.”

He promised to “urgently apologise to Jewish leaders for my inexcusable comments”

With not a whiff of : 'I dont recognise your assertions' or 'that wasn't what i meant' or you misunderstood' let alone any hints of 'I'm sorry you were upset' by your misunderstanding'  or  'regretting what was heard and reported'

Line em up @theoldrouge LOL  Johnson? Patel? Braverman? Anderson? Farage?

-  and add some/any examples from your own openly posted debunked conspiracy posts

The Tory Legacy

From what I can see, the UK is heading for a very bad period.  As part of my day job,  I hear what is going on with recruitment across most sectors and the feedback received, is that employers are looking to reduce staffing numbers, not take on new people. 

There are quite a few qualified jobs such as NHS which make up a sizeable percentage of the vacancies numbers, but not enough people in the UK to fill these,  

Jobs in IT are difficult to obtain, with there apparently being a 60% reduction in IT jobs available during 2023 compared with 2022.  And the situation has continued into 2024 with people finding it difficult to obtain new work compared to when they last applied.  

It is combination of many factors that have led to this position and the Government will find themselves in a difficult place, where they cannot really afford tax cuts that would make much difference, while national debt is still increasing.

• Sad 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Labours rowing back on the green revolution 28B to around £15B which keeps them within fiscal requirements is understandable and the investment will undoubtedly be increased as the returns and turnaround of our economy (not a simple task after a decade of cons) allows.

That bamford thinks its worthwhile embedding himself, his fortune and his son in the hydrogen importing economy should open the  eyes of even the free enterprise types - if they could drag open their eyes enough.

Its ONLY renewable energy sources that have a future. They are getting better and cheaper - as fossil fuels run out, get more expensive, are weapons to be used against us, and are destroying the planet.

Getting rid of the cons/right wing and challenging the lies of their cheerleader patsy's is the first required step.

The Tory Legacy

Oh - and massive investment in nuclear at this point in time - is pointless

Either fusion or some other energy component ( perhaps even liquid hydrogen fuel at normal temps) has to occur within 10 years - unlikely any new reactors would be working in less than 15-20 years minimum, with even that requiring a level of capable management demonstrably beyond anything possible so far.

The Tory Legacy

14 hours ago, tobyjugg2 said:

Tell you what, list us some Con/ukip apologies anything like the quality or sincerity of:

Azhar Ali apologised “unreservedly to the Jewish community” for the comments, which he acknowledged were “deeply offensive, ignorant and false”.

He said: “Hamas’s horrific terror attack was the responsibility of Hamas alone, and they are still holding hostages who must be released.”

He promised to “urgently apologise to Jewish leaders for my inexcusable comments”

With not a whiff of : 'I dont recognise your assertions' or 'that wasn't what i meant' or you misunderstood' let alone any hints of 'I'm sorry you were upset' by your misunderstanding'  or  'regretting what was heard and reported'

Line em up @theoldrouge LOL  Johnson? Patel? Braverman? Anderson? Farage?

-  and add some/any examples from your own openly posted debunked conspiracy posts

So despite all your ranting and waffle 
right on cue along comes Sir Flip Flop
and pulls the rug from right under your feet, does his 27 th U Turn ( according to Politico)
and confirms that the Labour Candidate for the Rochdale By Election was unsuitable all along 

Better toe the new party line Jugg 

So no examples of ANY apologies that even sound sincere from the far right/poopulists from you eh?

Just more largely empty bluster.

I have no perception of why Starmer has done that - seems to be based on little more than pressure from 'pro-Israeli whatever they do' pressure groups rather than moral basis. Possibly  Stupid politic move, and depending on what Starmer knows that I dont - possibly stupid on simple moral grounds  ...

.. although however monstrous and inhuman the Israeli bombing of civilian enclaves and the mass murder of over 20,000 women and children actually is, we really dont want people in our political elite who spout conspiracy nonsense or lies do we @theoldrouge . So thats most if not all of the politicians you support that should be thrown out eh?

I think Azhar Ali was rather stupid with his conspiracy theory, but as of yet do NOT consider it antisemitic. Its a conspiracy theory - with currently somewhat more validity (small as it is) than almost all of the conspiracy/false garbage you post @theoldrouge

- but yes, like largely all of the far right and far left - I dont think any of them should be in our politics - but idiots (IMO) do support them and this is a democracy. Look on the 'bright side @theoldrouge- you could end up with Putin supporting and arguably FAR more actually antisemitic galloway.

Interesting that a Tumpian US republican in that conspiracy/lie nutjob politician category has been filibustering a support package including support for Israel promoted by Biden eh @theoldrouge

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Watched a TV interview with an MP last night 
The MP said Labour was riven from top to bottom on the matter of the now ex Rochdale candidate 
They also said Starmer had handled the matter extremely poorly as was his general leadership of the party
Some  Tory  seeking to exploit Starmers 27 th U Turn you may wonder?

Nope step forward Rosie Duffield MP
Labour Canterbury 🤣

She clearly needs to point you in the right direction Jugg

On 12/02/2024 at 09:03, theoldrouge said:

And so on to something that actually matters
Why is gutless Starmer allowing this person to remain on the ballot paper

On 12/02/2024 at 17:21, theoldrouge said:

As Labour are still going to campaign on this individual’s behalf,we can only conclude that anti semitism is still rife within the Labour Party

8 hours ago, tobyjugg2 said:

So STILL no examples of ANY apologies that even sound sincere from the far right/poopulists from you eh @theoldrouge?

Just more largely empty bluster.

The Tory Legacy

Seems to me if he wins, and labour keep the whip removed, Rochdale may get an Independent MP who works in Rochdales interests?

That surely wont happen if galloway or the deform/whatever it is UKIP calls itself now. Got more aliases than 4 chaps Shapps.

Got those examples of right winger/poopcon apologies yet for us to consider @theoldrouge?

You were quick enough to raise the issue

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Another day,yet another atrocious anti Semitic candidate from Starmers “changed Labour Party “
You must be so proud to support them Jugg 

ORDER-ORDER.COM

Guido can reveal that Graham Jones, the former Member of Parliament for Hyndburn, who is seeking to be re-elected...

Want to list the amount of times right wing 'poopliticians have made obnoxious statements and NOT been suspended at all ?

and How GoBnews still airing their vitriol ?

WWW.OFCOM.ORG.UK

An Ofcom investigation has today concluded that an episode of Saturday Morning with Esther and Phil, which aired on GB News on 11 March 2023...

WWW.OFCOM.ORG.UK

We have concluded that a programme presented by Martin Daubney (standing in for Laurence Fox), which aired on GB News on 16 June 2023...
WWW.OFCOM.ORG.UK

Ofcom has today found the Mark Steyn programme, which aired on GB News on 21 April 2022, in breach of our broadcasting rules.
WWW.OFCOM.ORG.UK

Ofcom has today opened four further investigations into GB News’s compliance with our due impartiality rules

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Boris Johnson said it was time to move on – but the public, the press and scores of his own MPs didn’t agree
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Home to odd Tory MPs and conspiracy theorists, the channel is a broad church – except when it comes to those who follow the rules, says the...

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy