Should we trust Sunak or the next PM to fix the Country's problems? (title revised 24/10/22)

and even Thatchers 'ad agency of choice of says

"Britain needs saving from “five more years of stagnation, cruelty and despair”

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Exclusive: Saatchi & Saatchi chief says Britain ‘needs saving from five more years of stagnation, cruelty and despair’ – but adds that Keir Starmer must...

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Record low: living standards and investment

Crumbling Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

“This is specifically not allowed. Mr. Mansour used to be a Cabinet Minister in Egypt, he has given the Tories a huge amount of money, and immediately gets a knighthood.

That seems straightforwardly corrupt.  Shouldn’t they both be in jail?”

Allies of Braverman are considering the 'nuclear' option against Sunak and his government.

WWW.EXPRESS.CO.UK

EXCLUSIVE: Allies of Suella Braverman are expected to come together this afternoon to decide how to respond to her sacking today.

Illegitimi non carborundum

One thing that wont be on the cards is a general election to let the people decide eh?

- wonder if Sunak is threatening that a-la Boris? Unlikely.

Wonder how many members of these very miss-named taxpayer funded right wing not Conservative groups have seats under severe threat at a general election?

Wonder if Sunak will start using the chief whip and 'we know things' cards?

Gets popcorn ..

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

“This is specifically not allowed. Mr. Mansour used to be a Cabinet Minister in Egypt, he has given the Tories a huge amount of money, and immediately gets a knighthood.

14 minutes ago (edited)

interesting that Blair is being touted for a role in ME peace talks - and has support on most sides of the issue - including Israel and Hamas if NOT Iran.

As repeatedly stated here I thing Iraq is one of the few interventions where the need outweighed the risks and wrongs - but should have been more honestly 'promoted'

eg We had a dictator defining himself as the new leader of the Islamic world, building armies, brutally invading neighbors and himself declaring he had and would use weapons of mass destruction ..

- rather unlike the entire lack of support for le-penn of the REAL Jewish front with the vast majority utterly certain her attendance at pro- Israel meeting and less than impressive rhetoric is just opportunism and a front (lol) hoping for political advantage from the gullible ..

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2023-11-10/french-far-right-leader-marine-le-pen-raises-a-storm-over-her-plan-to-march-against-antisemitism

She of course isnt supporting Jews, let alone a peace process - just promoting hatred of Islam and pausing on the anti-jewish rhetoric while it suits her purpose .. IM and many other O.

whistles

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

It now appears Call me Dave wasn’t even Sunaks first choice 
Step forward the Boy William Hague who said thanks but no thanks but Dave wants a job 
Well I imagine that Call me Dave will get a warm welcome from the EU foreign ministers
as the man who completely misread the room🤣
Not to mention two words that will make Jugg apoplectic “Greensill Capital “

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

I agree 'broadly' with all of that TOR if not your attempted mis-direction  - quite (un)surprising given your complete 'miss' re Le-Bad-Penny

and surely Greensill is at just another example of Tory Government corruption and cronyism as much as Cameron using/abusing their system.

'Baron' Hague would have almost certainly been a far better choice - but its REALLY all about perception AND IN-FIGHTING not ability isnt it

- and so (lol) needs Blair so as NOT to fail utterly adding to Cons problems of slotting in incompetent after incompetent, although Blair certainly doesn't need him as a hindrance

Of course it DOES seem you (like le-pen) DO seem to be targeting Cameron because he is 'a centrist remainer' and attacking him suits your right wing ends - rather than any real ire at any incompetence, corruption or wrongdoing - other than the ultimate wrongdoing of not being far right bexitish eh?

The Tory Legacy

I do actually find myself in agreement with Jugg ( a bad habit but there we are 🤣)on one subject 
and that is the need for a GE
None of the remainer cabal have any democratic mandate whatsoever 

By the way @honeybee13at least leaving the EU means I can enjoy freshly caught Cornish tuna😀

Edited by theoldrouge

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

The lack of ability to fish tuna in Cornwall wasn't down to the EU though, it was because so much was being fished at the time we nearly wiped out the entire stock of tuna in Cornwall. It was only 2021 the stock levels got high enough to allow SOME (heavily restricted) commercial fishing to take place.

• Like 1
  • I agree 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

1 hour ago, theoldrouge said:

By the way @honeybee13at least leaving the EU means I can enjoy freshly caught Cornish tuna😀

'Freshly' ... What about the human sewage thats being poured into our rivers and sea that 'British' fish and shellfish are literally 'swimming' in ?

.. thanks to brexitish ... freedoms allowing the removal of monitoring and the enablement/empowerment of water company abuses to literal excess

WWW.ABC.NET.AU

What contribution has privatisation made to the creation of a better, fairer, more harmonious society? Britain's experience with the sale of its water...

WWW.CORNISH-TIMES.CO.UK

Take a look at which coastal areas have been affected

KINGSTONCOURIER.CO.UK

New data from The Rivers Trust shows Thames' Water continued to dump raw sewage into Kingston's rivers, totalling 75 hours of waste released.

The Tory Legacy

Not a problem Jugg merely gives it its own unique flavour 🤣

meanwhile Suella fires the starting gun

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The former home secretary tells Rishi Sunak his "plan is not working", as she accuses him of not keeping promises.

As Starmer has problems of his own 

WWW.GBNEWS.COM

More than a dozen Labour frontbenchers have broken with Starmer's position and backed a ceasefire in Israel and Gaza

Wow. Hell hath no fury like a Braverman scorned.

She says she and Sunak had a secret pact.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Sacked home secretary says PM agreed during leadership election to enact rightwing policies – but then failed to do so

Sounds rather like an offshoot of Dorris' Basildon Bond fantasy spy Novel

"I have become hoarse urging you to consider legislation to ban the hate marches and help stem the rising tide of racism, intimidation and terrorist glorification threatening community cohesion"

-  but S-wella .. seems hes delivered on that by sacking you ...

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

4 hours ago, theoldrouge said:

Not a problem Jugg merely gives it its own unique flavour 🤣

I'll have to start referring to you as the coprophagy kid.

no doubt you take it with a cup of Black ivory Coffee and some closing down sale Cornish shellfish

... Perhaps if you imbibed a little less ......

As it delights you, a few poopulist poop soup paddling spots to give your toes some squidgy delectation

Sewage%20pollution%20alerts.jpg?trim=104

Sewage pollution alerts (SSRS )

CORNWALLREPORTS.CO.UK

By Anne North Eleven shellfisheries in Cornwall have been closed because the high-levels of sewage pollution have caused a risk of potentially deadly...

.. Just some of The blessings of Brexit-ish and the so almost aptly named po(o)pulism

ish

to form adjectives which indicate that someone or something has a quality to a small extent

used to modify or moderate something previously stated or as a vague reply to a question

Not as stated

The Tory Legacy

The shrillness and outrage is palpable, but it is really within the same category as a Violet Elizabeth tantrum – it is theatrics for a particular purpose, which is cementing power. Rishi Sunak, in giving in to this tendency, is therefore exhibiting nothing but the rubber spine of a weak parent unable to resist acceding to his child’s demands so as to secure an easy life; but then I suppose that’s hardly surprising in a conservative politician in the U.K. in 2023.”

DAILYSCEPTIC.ORG

Sacking Suella Braverman shows that Rishi Sunak's surrender to the hysterical Left that hates her because she is a socially...

• Haha 1

Just to let you know Jugg I have indeed eaten excellent Cornish shellfish and mackerel this year and survived 
Much like your MRNA Vaccines I guess 🤣

Lord Reed is detailing the Supreme Court decision on Rwanda. From the Guardian:

Supreme court concludes Rwanda policy unlawful because of risks to asylum seekers being sent there

Reed says, given this evidence, the court of appeal concluded that there were good grounds for thinking asylum seekers going to Rwanda were at risk.

He says the supreme court is unanimously of the view that the court of appeal was right.

Protect then Rwanda agreement?

It was illegal and immoral to start with, and as clearly stated its not only in breach of the ECHR (..Churchil) but also international agreements and home laws

Shame the right wing lied and lied to throw away Thatchers great deal eh?

ANY competent home secretary or PM would know this - so where is Patel/Sunaks plan B?

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Ah. From the Graun live feed. Plan B?

Rishi Sunak has told MPs in private that a new treaty with Rwanda could be ready with a week or so, Newsnight’s Nicholas Watt reports.

Rishi Sunak told Tory MPs in a visit to the tea room after PMQs that he may be able to lay the new treaty with Rwanda - to provide a stronger legal footing for the deal on migrants - within the next week. But priority is to tick every box and get it right so it might be delayed

Sunak and shills:

I will reduce immigration, even if I have to take it far beyond even the current record levels to be able to do that,  and I can assure you that very very few of these record numbers are or will be those migrant EU workers we hate so much and who who stole the healthy field working that you plebs can now enjoy instead of disability or unemployment benefits which we will ban for everyone to get at these migrants

.. Just as I can report halved inflation, even though it wasnt anything I did and we had to first cause the rate of inflation to increase by many times, beyond anything seen in since we took power .. but we can now truly say that inflation has at least briefly halved from those immense levels of inflation we caused for you,

and which will also then justify my claim that next months inflationary increases weren't as high as they previously were .. err we hope.

Some might try to claim we learned nothing from the windrush scandals .. but we did. We learnt we can get away with all sorts for decades by dragging it through courts and using delaying tactics at no cost to our parties coffers .. as the taxpaying plebs pay.

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy