to sue or not to sue

texel

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5524 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Without going into a long story I went after Coop for charges on three cards total being £ 780.00 they took so long to reply that I filed the first small claim for £ 380.00 waiting to do the balance later as the total was above the max for Scotland. The day after filing I received a letter stating that Coop had paid £ 780.00 into one of the cards I phoned the lady whu sent the letter stating I did not want the funds credited to one account since they were out of three accounts. I said they could hold the funds and pay the monthly payment on each credit card when due or send me the funds so I could do it. She said she would have to talk to the leagle beavers and get back to me later she phoned and said she had not yet got any word and would contact me when she did. I received a letter saying that they had received yhe court papers and had paid £ 55 charges into one 0f the other accounts. I still have not had any word about the £ 780 paid into the one account and have not made any -payments into any of thew credit cards. I need your views. The court case has not been cancelled yet. But i need the funds out of the one account. I sure hope this makes sense