nogard23 v hsbc account opening date?

nogard23
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6334 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not to worry, just put "Before 1980"

waeve48

16/10/2006 Downloaded 6 years of statements

20/10/2006 Sent Request for Repayment of Charges

06/10/2006 Sent Letter Before Action

22/11/2006 Filled in Money Claim On Line

28/11/2006 Acknowlegement of Service, Northampton CC

07/12/2006 Received 1st offer from Colin Langdale

thanks for that. I tried asking bank but i have all but emptied my account and moved to another bank and tore up my card and all the security questions were based on my card so call centre wouldnt tell me or put me through to branch. They said they didn't work for bank and isn't that one of the problems now? You want to talk about urgent financial matters with your bank but they don't want to talk to you! If they didn't treat us like **** then we wouldn't have to sue.

That feels better.

Yep! as can be seen from this website I dont think you'll get much joy from any of the British Banks, that said I once worked in Saudi Arabia and had some dealings with the moslem banks, admittedly back in the 80's but they did pride themselves on being moral & legal, maybe we all ought to join them?

:xOR ARE ALL BANKS THE SAME!!!:x

waeve48

Best advice i ever had about banks was to ignore the word "statement" when you receive from the bank what is in fact an invoice. We tend to think because it is a statement then it is an imutable fact but call it an invoice and you would check it carefully and queery it just as you would if it came from the gas supplier or a builder.

Yep and guess what, now with online banking I bet most people dont even see their statements and it saves more money (the banks that is) So I just wonder what it is exaclty we're paying for if its ALL automated!

waeve48

And dare we ask about the time delay between a payment leaving your account and arriving at the receiving end? My daughter made a payment to her nat west credit at a nat west bank in cash and was told it would take 3 days to clear! 3 days ! Cash from one nat account to another and tried to make a late payment charge as it was due the following day!