EPS ANPR PCN - 10 mins stop - no permit - Daventry Road Coventry CV3 5HF

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 622 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guy's

I have  just had a ticket for parking on a road behind some shops,

everyone has parked here for years, now the council has changed the parking out front of the shops and this company seems to have added cameras and tiny signs in this road,

I got a £100 notice this morning that says from  11.03.15  until 11.13.44 on the ticket i was parked there with pictures etc.

I know it's 10 minutes allowed but what is this 100 fine for 10 minutes>?

I am not paying it and it will now see me never shop there ever again. 

But what do you guys advise on this?

Cheers for any help 👍

Edited by dx100uk
Spacing

it is not a fine.

please complete this

and scan up bothside of ant letters etc to date to one multipage pdf after redaction .

read upload carefully

dx

• Thanks 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

No read upload.

Reg/ref/pcn number, your pers AD, any qrcode or barcode boxes, and any little lines of ref numbers in the margins.

you can leave all dates/times/names etc.

dont forget one multipage pdf only pl ease.

Dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Sorry I am useless at this computer pdf stuff, I had 1 free attempt to merge the pdf now it says file is to large for this site.  this stuff is not my forte 

It does not tell me how to shrink a file or anything. I have serious mental health issues ,so cannot do this without getting vexed up 🤦‍♂️😢

Thank you for trying to help I will just ignore the letters.

Please close this thread

Ignore the above I cannot do computer stuff like that so, I got ,my neighbours son to do it for me, if this works please advise

20220808_121306-merged_compressed.pdf

• Like 1

1 Date of the infringement 29/07/2022

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 02/08/2022

3 Date received 08/08/2022

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?]  YES

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? YES

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] NO

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up NO

7 Who is the parking company? Euro Parking Services

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Says Private road Coventry. Daventry Road Coventry CV3 5HF

20220808_121306-merged_compressed.pdf

I have zero idea on how to change the pdf's  name sorry 

Edited by 007
  • Like 1

• dx100uk changed the title to EPC ANPR PCN - 10 mins stop - no permit - Daventry Road Coventry CV3 5HF

Well, where to start?

The government's Code of Practice allows you five minutes to read the signs and ten minutes to leave the area, and you were within that time.

Even their horrible trade association allows "sufficient" time to read the signs (let's be silly for a moment and say that's a minute) and ten minutes to leave the area, so you're fine there too.

The government CoP also says that when a PPC takes over an area then they should put special signs up for a period so regular users aren't caught out, and you can be sure they haven't done that.

You mention their tiny signs.

And so on and so on.  You won't be paying a penny.

Ignore their stupid threats - but come back here if they formally threaten court with a Letter Before Claim/Letter Before Action.

Is this place local to you?  Would it be possible to go back and get photos of their rubbish signage?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

All they will do at the moment is send threatening letters and some will be from powerless paper Tiger DCA's.

• Thanks 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Thank you for the responses ! It's not close by me,I will get photos if I go back,  I don't want to visit the place again after this to be honest.

Looks as if Euro parking has messed up. They have written a PCN to you as if you were a hirer rather than just a motorist. 

So the PCN is not compliant- it's a complete dogs breakfast. So they cannot pursue you as the keeper only as the driver which could prove difficult for them.

• Thanks 1

A friend on fb who is in that area, has said they have permit holder only signs at the top of the road,plus small signs top and bottom of the road.I usually park by the butchers at the bottom,so I had missed those signs.

Seems quite a few workers going to the butchers for batches are actually being caught out by it.

This will reduce there income eventually.What an insidious world full of greed this is now.

I will grab some soon. 

What I want to know is will these parasites take me too court or not? Has anyone dealt with these rats?

I can't ask him as he is in the care home near there.

I'm not sure if EPS have taken anyone here to court. I did a quick search of CAG and didn't find anything but you might like to have a go yourself. It was quite a long list of threads.

If you don't mind my saying,  you don't seem to have read any other EPS threads and if you do, you'll have a better understanding of how they work.

You're a long way from court at the moment. There will probably be letters from DCAs , as has been said. If it gets to a letter before claim/action, we'll help you write back to tell them you'd be a problem for them if it goes to court. Often the companies back off at that stage.

HB

• Like 1

Illegitimi non carborundum

several EPS/Gladstones court claims here yes

will they to you...:noidea:

• Like 1

and they

• dx100uk changed the title to EPS ANPR PCN - 10 mins stop - no permit - Daventry Road Coventry CV3 5HF

After a closer look at the pictures the time on the top one is actually 11.10.56( in the picture ) yet they have stated 11.03.15 ? and bottom on the leaving one is 11.13.44

I remember being in and out in less than ten minutes as I was heading somewhere.

I have searched for this company on here before posting about my ticket?   and only one came up with one  in 2021 plus my thread.

Cheers

P.S I have dealt with gladstone and still get letters from their various fake companies from debts from over 20 years ago, they don't bother me with their threats. Thank's to this forum and you guys 👍

6 minutes ago, 007 said:

After a closer look at the pictures the time on the top one is actually 11.10.56( in the picture )

Well spotted!

What time is on the photos in the second picture?  The quality isn't good enough to be able to zoom in at this end.

clickme^^

• Thanks 1

and they

Cheers Dx I have had help before from you with regards to seriously old debt stuff, one went to county court and was not responded to by the debt buying rats  after I had your help, yet now that same company has sold the debt to another firm, my most recent letter was July 22 I filed it, the debt was stat barred many years ago, a failed ccj!!

these debt buyers  have tried several times to get me in court so they can try to force me into a payment deal with yet another old debt from many many years ago, now I think they may try again with this tedious car park ticket.

I do not care about ccj as I would just pay the court their fee and let these parasites carry on until they realize I am skint and they will get absolutely nothing from me. 

My car may be going soon with these price hikes in any case.

what do they think they can take from some one who has an old banger and dated rubbish in my yard. It's hilarious.

I have read through some of these threads thank's 

Great detective work!

So in reality you stayed 2:15.

The government code of practice lays down an obligatory 5-minute consideration period and the industry has traditionally had a 10-minute grace period.  So they've deliberately lied on the PCN to take you over the 10 minutes and hoped you wouldn't notice (I for one didn't notice, glad you're more eagle eyed!)

Will they take you to court?  Well if they think you're a mug with respect for their systems and/or someone terrified of court, then yes.

What the forum recommends is to ignore all their initial communications but if they formally threaten court with a Letter of Claim to reply showing you've sussed their sordid little scheme and would enjoy giving them the thrashing of their lives in court.  They then generally crawl back under their stone (although there are no guarantees).

If someone in the area could get you photos of their rubbish signage that would also be great extra ammo to sink them.

• Thanks 1

The signs will be photographed soon, but the top one is pretty big , the sign with the warnings are smaller. Will be sorted soon so others can see them. I have warned friends who I know used to park there. This will simply see that area loose customers, The butchers was once thriving, I did notice no queues for their food that day, maybe I should have guessed why...🤦‍♂️

re the old ccj attempt.

the sb clock stopped at the claimform issuance, go update that thread please.

as for this speculative invoice....

nothing to do with debtbuyers at all..

and they