Gary V HSBC & TSB

garylee55

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5520 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent prelimary letter to HSBC asking for a refund of £750 charges, 2 weeks later I recived a letter offering £612 back, i accpeted. and recevied 5 days later. horay, so with that, i did the right thing and paid my arrears off my mortage.

Now i have a fight with TBS, they are not as swift was HSBC.

sent the first letter, received a standard letter, "sorry you not happy, blar blar" and they would look into it within the nest 2 weeks.

well sure enough got 2nd letter this morning, pretty standard again, but what got me was they said

" reagrding you resquest for details of charges on you raccount since it opened, i can advise that i am prepared to accept this and waiver the £10 charge on this occasion , i have enclosed the information."

IM BAFFLED, I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS, i sent them a fully detailed spread sheet of all charges dates and reaons,

IT IS OBVIOUS THEY NEVER EVEN READ MY LETTER

OH AND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO REFUND, i was told, "as a business we do charge for extra servcies and this is extra work and has to have quick response"

YEAH RIGHT, COMPUTER generated letters and people who dont even read letters properly.

Gary you're right, read the templates and forum post especially the succesful claims. You've already been succesful with HSBC why would Lloyds be any different. They are governed by the same rules. If HSBC thought for a second what they had a case they wouldn't of handed over the money so easily - in fact they wouldn't of done at all.

I think it's LTSB's policy to stall and insult and generally fob people off when it comes to this.

The letter you said you received is the same one I got when I asked for all my statements (SAR) I told them to invoice me and then I got that back. I think as you've guessed you've received a standard letter which is slightly inaccurate.

Keep going Gary, expect a fight but you will win