CEL ANPR PCN - parking on a free doctors car park whilst my kids had their covid jabs

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 630 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have received numerous letters from a car park which is privately owned by CIVIL ENFORCEMENT LTD.

The car park is for my doctors and a nursery.

This particular day my wife took my children for their covid jabs and parked in the bays which said NHS clients and patients of which she was.

She then went into the doctors and the kids had their jabs.

She didn't book the car in on the reception computer as we have been visiting this doctors for over 35 years and never had to do it.

the kids had their jabs and know i have received numerous letters to pay fines and now a threatening letter saying that they have passed it onto bailiffs

- If anyone can understand what ive said can u please advise.

The fine has gone from £35 to £170

please complete this:

Have you received a Parking Ticket? - Private Land Parking Enforcement - Consumer Action Group

is it NOT A FINE either.

its a speculative invoice!

and they haven't passed it onto bailiffs

read the letter properly.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to CEL ANPR PCN - parking on a free doctors car park whilst my kids had their covid jabs

1 Date of the infringement 13th April 2022

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 21/04/22

[scan up BOTH SIDES as ONE PDF- follow the upload guide]

please do not put JPG Picture files into your post

3 Date received 23/04/22

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] Y

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? NO I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] N

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up N

7 Who is the parking company? CIVIL ENFORCEMENT

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] CAR PARK AT LONGTON HEALTH CENTRE DRAYTON ROAD LONGTON STOKE-ONTRENT ST3 1EQ

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.

BPA

CEL PCN NTK + ZZPS letter.pdf

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

What utter charlatans CEL are.  Yes, the regulars here know that, but this is disgraceful even for them, pursuing people whose kids had gone for a COVID jab.

dx is right - it's not a fine.

dx is also right that there are no bailiffs involved.  The job of bailiffs is to enforce court judgements.  Bailiffs can only be involved if the fleecers send you a formal Letter of Claim, then take you to court, then win the court case, and then you defy the court and still refuse to pay.  None of this has happened.

Why the problems with the upload guide?  I'm a complete ignoramus when it comes to such things and was sure I would mess it up the first time I uploaded something, but incredibly it went well simply because whoever wrote the guide did so with such clear instructions.

Until/if CEL send a Letter of Claim you have nothing to worry about, but in any case have you tried getting on to the surgery and demanding they call CEL off?  It's the surgery who will have employed these fleecers.

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

ive sorted you upload to one files

ZZPS need reporting as they CANNOT refer the debt to bailiffs !!

its been nowhere near a court.

that VERY bad and need reporting.

dx

and they

Well spotted dx!

I would never have noticed it.

Yep, report and show up the charlatans.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

It looks as if the surgery have got a new system in that requires a permit to park there.. You could speak to the Doctor and tell them what has happened and see if they can cancel the ticket. Also complain to the doctor that the company they are using have brought in a debt collector who is threatening you with sending bailiffs.

Next  contact your local Trading Standards people and complain to them about the letter and see if they cannot clamp down on them as they know they cannot use those sort of terms. 

Thanks for all of the replies and thanks for sorting out my downloaded files. I will contact my doctors and speak to them.

Do u have any suggestions of how i should approach them and regarding reporting this company who do u think i should go too.

I will pursue and try to get this cancelled but its just the reassurance that is the best thing.

@Ruby1410absolutely no contact with PPC or the Debt Collector at all unless you get a letter before claim.

In the meantime get on to the Doctor Surgery Practice Manager and complain, do not take 'you have to deal with the PPC directly' as an answer, keep complaining, the GP Surgery Practice Manager has the ability to tell the PPC to do one.

Ignore the silly DCA threats regarding bailiffs but do report them to Trading Standards as they not allowed to make threats they cannot carry out.

• Like 2