A&L reduced my wife to tears today

tonyevic
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6341 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My wife V A&L

I have been waiting for a statement so that I could confirm what charges have been levied to my wifes account before continuing with court action.

It was £75 but they refunded £25 as a goodwill gesture, what a bloody sauce..they have no compassion and certainly no goodwill.(see thread) http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/alliance-leicester/48041-my-wife-l.html?highlight=tonyevic

As it is they have actually charged £100, this is because there wasnt sufficent money in the account to pay one of the previous charges.

Having phoned them to find out why, they reduced my wife to tears.

Because there was a note on thier screen intimating we would be taking further action I was given the terms and conditons and threats of account closure.

We have already opened another account, but the A&L account has £5.16p in credit until the 23/12/06 when further charges of £50 will be added, making the account £44.84 in debit.

I guess that this will incur further charges!

I have asked them to close the account (it is in credit(at the moment) but I think they wont be doing this.

(no further payments are being made into this account or withdrawls)

MCOL ISSUED TODAY SEE ABOVE LINK