Backdoor PE/DCBL ANPR PCN CCJ - UPPER MILL, UPPER MILL CANAL SIDE, SLAITHWAITE, HD7 5HA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 101 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Tried to apply for credit card with my bank as a way to start building credit trust. Was denied. Looked into credit report and have a CCJ on my name. 

I thought it was from an old and temporary house I was renting but they have confirmed it is not them.  As the address is registered on there on Trans Union. 

I have a case ID it says it went through County Court Business Centre. 

I am on hold now, not got through yet,

I read online that they are a shambles of a company and some people said they were online for 4 hours waiting to get through. 

What do I do now?!

I have no idea who has done this?! for the measly sum of £157!

How is this possible!!

Ruining people's lives over £157?! 

I have heard people being on hold for 4 hours???

Whilst I have to pay for it? 

Any other way because clearly they don't answer, i was on the phone for 30 mins earlier on. 

You want me to upload a PDF that they send to me?

Trust online may give you more information who the judgment creditor is and date.  Service requires a small fee.

WWW.TRUSTONLINE.ORG.UK

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi, I have just got a letter in the POST from DCBL... ?!?! how have they even got my address?!

they are asking for the £150 even after the cheek of putting a CCJ on my name.... for £150!!

What do i do here?!? 

If they would take the CCJ off I would happily pay it, once I find out what the hell it;s for!

I have just seen it's for parking eye, it says it on the letter! parking eye!!!

'I was not even in the car....!!'

What are my options here?!

a 2 for nothing mob company want to spend their money to give me a ccj and ruin 6 years of my life?!

I can contend this, I have a tenancy agreement for another house to prove I was not in the know....

Maybe I could pay this scam of a company if they removed this ccj... but no way will I unless they dont!

The letter dates June 27 2022 reads:

'if you pay in full within 30 days of receiving judgement, our client CAN apply through the court to have ccj removed"

It says on transunion that it was added in 2021, are they wrongfully misusing the English language to try to bribe me wrongfully into paying them my money?! 

@honeybee13Yes I moved house... But no mail was fwd to me... 

I have tenancy contracts to prove my move... I moved from house where supposed ccj correspondence went 4 months before the ccj was applied..  And the first I heard was when I logged onto transunion 5 days ago..

This sounds like what we call a backdoor CCJ on the CAG private parking forum. You don't reply to an important letter because you didn't get it and PE moved swiftly to get a judgement against you.

You would probably be able to get it set aside at a price, people like Andyorch and dx will be able to talk you through this.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

• dx100uk changed the title to Backdoor PE/DCBL PCN CCJ - Now on my credit report... £150...

Please stop swearing. I've removed those ..behave. Moved to the private parking forum 

It will cost you £275 to poss get this set aside, with no guarantee of success 

It might be better to go ring dcbl and ask nicely that if you pay the ccj they remove the ccj totally 

Sadly this is somewhat of your own doing. Never move without informing all your creditors in writing.

Dx

• Thanks 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Notify? I had absolutely no idea that parking eye sent me any mail..... 

Should I ring dcscaml or email them?

If I call or maybe even email them they are going to ask me to confirm address and I don't want to do that...  What are my options?

Edited by dx100uk
unnecessary previous post quote removed

Where have you got the idea from you need to hide your address? That's the sole cause of why this happened.

Is this dcbl letter dcb legal or dcbl debt collection!

If the former.  Go ring dcb legal NOW offer to pay the judgement in full if they remove the ccj totally from your file. They can and have done this before.

Dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

@dx100uk It says DCBL debt collection ltd... no 'legal'... 

I had no idea this letter was in my old house... How would I know to inform anyone...

If I call them they will ask to confirm my address, I don't want to confirm anything to them as they can then tuen it on me..

Also I have not seen any original document which tells me where this was or pictures of the car etc???

If I call dcbl should I confrim my address or not? Do I have to?

Edited by mrk123

They will get hold of your address anyway through other means if you are going toi try to get thgem to remove it, might be better to confirm address, also that you had moved was backdoor etc and you might apply for Setaside with Court, but if they will pl;ay ball you will pay so long as is removed.  Others  like Andyorch and DX will have better options probably, but at this point playing hardball with them would be counterproductive.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

then dont ring dcbl dca

ring the claimant.

and they

just type no need to hit quote

its not sold on........

and they

no dcbl letter says...our client Parking eye.

PE will refer you to whomever was the solicitor stated any on the court forms.

dx

and they

@dx100uk 

OK can I ask you what I would be best to do here?

Call PE or DCBL?

I will pay the 159 if it is removed - although I have not yet seen any evidence to show me or my car in any wrong doing?

Reading this

FORUMS.MONEYSAVINGEXPERT.COM

Hi everyone, I am new to posting on here so please bare with me.

How the hell has PE been able to give me a CCJ???

my company can apply to take ANYONE to court, if that somebody does not reply and pay me my £500 imaginary money I can just slap a ccj on them? 

you, i or anyone can take anyone to county court for any sum, with little or no paperwork or proof, esp if...99% of the time people move and do not update their details to say credit reference agencies or the people once had a debt with ...so a backdoor CCJ to an old address is 99% guaranteed.

northants bulk court (robocourt) is an automated system whereby no human is ever involved until/unless the defendant acknowledges the claim within 19 days.

you dont appear to have a reason to set aside the speculative invoice, paperwork or contract wriggles are gone, the CCJ trumps that

as already explained, and as should be obvious to you from your previous threads here, it would cost you £275 to attempt a set aside and i dont see much hope.

DCBL are only powerless interlopers operation as a DCA here, not bailiffs as the debt is under their HCEO level of £600.

far cheaper to contact the claimant, they will refer you to their legal reps, whom might agree to remove the CCJ if you pay the £159.

and they

Try PE they are the organ grinder, you can always say was backdoor and you had no Ticket, or NTK as had moved and likely DVLA had'nt  updated your details by the time the ntk was sent (you did update address for V5 and Driving Licence?) lay it on thick like if you had known etc etc you would have paid.  They might play ball.

• Like 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Trying to get through to parking eye is absolutely useless!! ****! 

Now i am forced to call dcbl... 

If they agree to remove the ccj how do I get them in a kind of confirmed agreement? So they don't snake out once I have paid?

Nothing to do with dcbl DCA ignore them 

Dx

and they

Likely they don't answer the phone, they take great pains to avoid people phoning them with a convoluted press1, press 2 system, that makes it almost impossible to reach a human without getting cut off.