employer not paying into NEST

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 662 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all, I keep getting letters from NEST to say my employer hasnt been paying their portion in.

employer just says they will sort it

but they close down on the 30th June

will NEST sort it?

thanks

Hi

IMO you need to contact NEST since your Employer must be signed up with them and ask explain to them that further to their letter you have been chasing your Employer to pay the outstanding amounts and they have stated they are going to sort this and also inform them that they are closing down on 30th June 2022.

Also ask your Employer for a letter confirming the outstanding NEST Payments will be paid by a certain date to NEST.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

company is closing down on the 30th june

deductions have come out of my wage slip [and wages] but they havent been paid to nest since August 2021.

I have contacted nest, they have just said to pass enquiry onto The Pensions Regulator. And thats as far as I have got.

hi, the company has been struggling, its a small dairy firm. They have sold up to a bigger dairy firm [most of us have kept our jobs] otherwise it would have gone out of business.

The Pensions Regulator can get things done, although it may take time to sort this.

Broadly, I would expect a company buying your current employer to take over pension commitments. Mergers and acquisitions are complicated though and I don't know a huge amount about corporate pensions.

Has TUPE been mentioned to staff, are you being transferred under that?

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

I'm thinking of TUPE, hb. but of course if it the company that has been sold, the OP's claim remains against the company under its new owners.  If, however, what has been sold is not the company but its business, then we need to look at TUPE.

Hopefully the OP will be able to answer my question, so we can give properly focussed advice.

This is from the Pensions Regulator on deductions that haven't been passed to NEST.

WWW.THEPENSIONSREGULATOR.GOV.UK

Tell us if you are concerned that your employer has not paid money into your workplace pension scheme or regularly makes late payments.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum