Got a smug letter back from Lloyds...

gavva1

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5519 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have 2 accounts with LoydsTSB, I got the statements, added it all up, & they owe me £900- from my main account, nd £200- from my other (bill) account. I sent 2 letters (together) regarding the specifics of the 2 accounts, on the 6th Dec.

Today, I got a letter back from Lloyds, which looks standard-ish... "we're sorry you're unhappy with the charges...", "You've confused these with credit card default charges", blah blah - Basically a very smug, "there ,there" type.

Bottom line is, do I now send the LBA letter, I have read the FAQs, but want to be double-sure before doing this, has anybody else had one of these letters?

One last thing, the letter I got is from a "team manager", so if the LBA is the way forward, do I address it specifically to her? There is a "case number" now for the complaint, she has offered me to call her etc., any advice would be greatly appreciated, chars Gav

Hi Gav,

This is their standard response. Go forward with your LBA, either straight away or once your original 14 day deadline is up. Don't address the letter to anybody in particular - not that it really matters if you do, but all of these letters get to the same dept.

Good luck. Lucid :)

Mindzai & Lucid vs Lloyds TSB

*Won unconditionally with contractual interest (29.85% compounded)

Lucid's Account - £749.62 * Joint Account - £2019.64 * Mindzai's Account - £595.65

*All settled in full - 6/2/07

*Hearings - 7/2/07

*Prelims sent - 9/8/06

_______

GOT A COURT DATE? A guide to the later stages

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yep I got this reply too, I replied to the person who sent me the response but as lucid said these people probably dont even exist but will be dealt with.

Send your LBA - but dont be surprised if you receive a similar response

If this information has helped you, click on my scales to the left. Next to the stop sign

• Haha 1