Paulo v Barclays Bankers

paulo Saolo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6336 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I got my last six years bank statements through the post yesterday. Been through with the highlighter and picked out all the charges. A little dissappointed actually I was hoping for some more :confused: !!

However, from around 2000 - 2003 my paid referal fees were charged at £25. The problem is that since then they have only been charged at £10.

Has anybody claimed back charges at this level on here or do you think that the OFT's decision regarding credit card fees might give the bank a good chance of fighting back on this one?

Paulo Saolo

'If you like it try it, If you don't like it; try it you might like it.'

'Inside every sack of $h!te, there's a spark of gold. Now, it might just be the wrapper off a Caramac, but it's there'

Hi Paulo, go ahead and claim any charges back irrespective of what they were then and what they are now. If they argue against them, they still have to produce a breakdown of their costs in court, which we all know they won't do.

Crash

DAY 1: 12/09 - S A R to British Gas

DAY 45: 27/10 - Data Non-Compliance sent off

DAY 67: 18/11 - N1 Deemed served

DAY 114: 03/01 - Judgment served £60 cheque rec'd; Prelim sent for overpayment refund of £393.06

24 Days: E2Save Settled in full £70

59 Days: Barclaycard claim Settled in full £134.39

162 Days: Halifax Settled in full £1543.80

179 Days: Barclays1 Settled in full £2450.45 + £447.02 in costs

254 Days: Barclays 2 Settled in full £1450.91

Advice & opinions offered are personal, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.