UKPCM windscreen PCN claimform -

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 654 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Court case with UK CPM and Gladestones Solicitor what do I do? - Private Land Parking Enforcement - Consumer Action Group

I am part way through one of these, having filed a defence.

Should I bother with a CPR 31.14 Request  at this time or wait for some directions from the Court.

The driver has been identified, but ignored by them. We have offered a settlement as 'keeper liability'

only but this has been declined.

An update on this would also be interesting.

Thanks in advance.

I didn't want to give away more information than is required.

I am part way through one of these, having filed a defence, made an offer in settlement in order to avoid further action and in an attempt

to settle as keeper.

Should I bother with a CPR 31.14 Request  at this time or wait for some directions from the Court?

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Thank you in advance.

Stop playing secret squirrel!!

No need for it.

How did you make that silly offer to settle?

Not on the n9 admittance form i hope!!

Please post up the defence you filed please too

also the claim is nothing to do with the retailer at all.

its a speculative invoice claim by a private parking scammer.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

1 minute ago, dx100uk said:

Stop playing secret squirrel!!

No need for it.

How did you make that silly offer to settle?

Not on the n9 admittance form i hope!!

Please post up the defence you filed please too

also the claim is nothing to do with the retailer at all.

its a speculative invoice claim by a private parking scammer.

That made me smile.
No, to them directly in order to get it off my desk - well and to see if they would show their hand in some way.

I will get the 'filed defense redacted later on today.

Please.

Lets get you back on track. As you seem to have been following or thought you had to do some things that appear at present to may weaken your position? I hope not.

Lets see.

Sticky please

Defence please

And any paperwork you have to date from day one rhe pcn etc.. (bar the court claim pack) in or out scan up bothsides too. One mass pdf only. Read our upload guide carefully..

Youve come here very late, lets get you sorted before the dq n180 lands from the court

Dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

We don't have any original documents, or original PCN nor has claimant replied to SAR or provided any further evidence. 

This is a copy of what has been submitted so far and we have responded in full and sent separate letters accepting

some liability, understand that this is under the POFA rules.

DCB Legal May 2022 letter - Google Docs.pdf

but where did you get all this rubbish from upon how you have done this all to date?

and about sending an SAR etc 

thats done by a CPR 31:14.

and they

Good grief, it is an insult to a dog to say the correspondence is a dog's dinner. 

You've mixed up a defence, a Witness Statement, correspondence to the court, correspondence to the fleecers - all in one.

Let's try to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.

You say you have identified the driver to them.  Can you please post up that correspondence, minus of course the name of the driver.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

FTM Dave - thanks - bit harsh, but of course accepted. 

Not my field. 

Just wanted to get the points out. 

No copies of letters, seem to think that the original notification letter (PCN) was returned naming the driver and

not a letter.  But here are the follow ups. 

I am not around now until this evening but will respond then if you need any more. 

ZZPS Limited December 2020 - Google Docs.pdf

Complete mess but as FTMDave says but all is not lost, especially if you did name the Driver and they have pursued the Keeper regardless.  That means prima facie they are suing the wrong person and its provable.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

How long ago did you send the SAR?

It would have helped us more to give you advice had you kept their letters to you rather than seeing your letter to them. However we are where we are.

It would help us greatly if you could post up the required information asap. At the moment we do not know where the alleged breach occurred or when and what they are claiming the driver did.

One thing in your favour is that Gladstones are the solicitors. If anyone can cock up a Court case more than them I'd be surprised. 

How far are they in taking to Court?

Have they sent a Letter before Action followed by a Court Claim. What was the date of the Court Claim please and have you replied to it. If you have replied have you received a notification of when the Court case will be heard.

"

The driver has been identified, but ignored by them. We have offered a settlement as 'keeper liability'

only but this has been declined."

From Post #1 so why did you offer a settlement as Keeper?

Presumably you have has a claimform?

If not was the keeper offer made after a LBA?

We  need the timeline so ducks can be put in a row.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

I do have part of the file, usually debt collector letters. 

Thought, notification it was the right thing to do. There were at least two insured drivers at the time.

In all fairness the amount of time it has taken so far, were happy to settle. So offered that at after, initial court notice.

And we always understood there would be keeper liability - irrespective. 

Driver was notified to them on their initial notice, no reason not to.

Ignored completely by them as you can see. 

SAR sent quite early on.

Not once have they replied positively to the notification, or it would have been paid. 

Assumed that they had dropped it, originally  dates back to July 2019 - ticket left on windscreen.

We were all back and forth from Spain at the time and the car is shared. Once papers have been sent it was forgotten.

I'll have to see what documents are available - I have recent ones digitally.

Have agreed mediation but not sure what that that will solve. 

Their solicitor has refused £60  in favour of the full amount under the money claim. 

• dx100uk changed the title to UKPCM windscreen PCN claimform -

You should never use the mediation services on  speculative invoice court claim 

So from what I can gather you've past the n180 stage, mediation has failed and are now awaiting allocation to your local court?

Dx

and they

3 hours ago, brassnecked said:

Complete mess but as FTMDave says but all is not lost, especially if you did name the Driver and they have pursued the Keeper regardless.  That means prima facie they are suing the wrong person and its provable.

That is how it seems to me. 
I'll be honest, I am surprised they have not responded to it or the offer made. 
But fully understand that these are not 'normal' businesses, neither does it seem are the solicitors involved with these cases.

Have you had communication from the mediation service by email setting a time and date for the 3 way mediation phone call?

Mediation does not mean any offer you made previously directly to the fleecers 

Dx

and they