Evri Claim lost parcel -EBay IPhone Sold*** Refund in Full***

Hi guys advice please,

I recently sold an iPhone on eBay, it was new & unopened.

I used Evri & insured up to full value.

Evri received parcel and tracking showed receipt.

The parcel subsequently was lost!

eBay refunded buyer from my available funds and told me to make claim with Evri telling me it would take no more than 30 days.

I made my claim with Evri it is now over 30 days.

Evri has now said that without the serial number they will not refund me.

eBay advised when setting up the original listing to block out the serial number from photos which of course I did.

Once I sold the phone I deleted the images so I cannot “revert” the deleted images as they have gone !

I have attempted to contact curry’s for the serial but have yet to hear back 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤬😡😡.

Any advice please ???

serial number for what? the phone? or the ebay listing?

they wont refund anyway

you'll have to issue a letter of claim

and

then take them to court.

100's of like threads here.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

On 06/06/2022 at 14:55, dx100uk said:

They wanted the phone serial number however after following your advice and advice from this forum group I did what you said and sent a letter of claim using the ones other people have uploaded as a template through my resolver case and directly to Evri yesterday and received this a little while ago 

so YAYY 👌🏻🙏🙏🙏

Evri
Support Incident Update email_lightbulb.png
Response By E-mail (Muneera Patel) (08/06/2022 12.30 PM)
Hi Theresa,

Thank you for submitting the required information for your claim. I’m sorry for any inconvenience caused by this situation, so I would also like to thank you for your patience while we reviewed your claim.

I understand how frustrating it can be for both you and your recipient when a parcel isn’t delivered as expected. When issues arise, we will always seek to remedy the situation and we are happy to pay up to the level of cover selected by our customers, for included items.

I have investigated your claim and I'm pleased to confirm, due to the level of cover you chose, we will be processing a payment for the full value of £
950 plus £47.33 in postage costs back to you.

So that we can process this as quickly as possible for you, we kindly request that you send us some details:
- your bank sort code
- your bank account number (the short one, not the long card number)
- your name as it appears on your bank card

Once we have received the above information, we will send you a further email once the payment has been processed. This can take up to 5 working days to reach you.

If you need anything in the future, please contact your 
Evri Customer Service Team and we’ll be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Muns 2658 
Customer Service Advisor
Evri Send Claims Department
Customer By CSS E-mail (Theresa Cowley) (07/06/2022 04.57 PM)
Dear Complaint team, 

June 7th 2022 
Dear Sir/Madam, 
Re. Item lost in Network – Apple IPhone 13 Pro Max 512gb Sierra Blue 
ebay item number 144522335405 
Paid £970 
Order number: 09-08563-82795 
Sold 28/04/2022 

Below is a summary of my experience with your courier service: 
28/04/202- paid £47.33 for shipping & insurance on Evri app tracking - C00HHA0203415619 
29/04/2022 – 1 x parcel dropped off at local Parcelshop (parcel contents = 1 x brand new Apple IPhone 13 Pro Max 512gb Sierra Blue 
29/02/2022 – 15:55 As per the tracking, parcel was received by parcel shop 
No further updates from this point. 
5/05/2022 - I was told via email that local team would be in touch but to date they have NEVER BEEN IN TOUCH 
6/05/2022 - after no joy with your customer service team I used Resolver website and I was directed to a loss claim form. 
12/05/2022 eBay required me to refund buyer £975.80 so I’m out the money and the phone 
7/06/202 Customer service require the Serial number of the phone however I do not have this information as eBay advises to black this out of listing and not to provide and because listing was over a month ago I had deleted all photos so cannot recover them to revert to unedited /unblocked out version. 
You have said without this you will not pay out on the insurance that I purchased for the item that you have lost! 
Your terms and conditions do not state that you require the serial number of the phone it is unreasonable to expect a consumer to keep the information. 
I have provided all other details but this is a ridiculous request and totally unreasonable based on what the ombudsman have advised Under the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act 1999 and Consumers Rights Act 2015. So I am writing to claim full compensation directly from Evri/EVRi for my missing parcel with a total value sale of £970 (plus £47.33 delivery costs). If my claim is not approved within 14 days of receipt of this letter, I will issue proceedings against you in the small claims court. 
Theresa Cowley 
C00HHA0203415619 

Regards, 

Theresa Cowley 

Parcel reference number : C00HHA0203415619 
eBay item 144522335405 

serial number for what? the phone? or the ebay listing?

they wont refund anyway

you'll have to issue a letter of claim

and

then take them to court.

100's of like threads here.

dx

• Like 1

Well done topic title updated.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Andyorch changed the title to Evri Claim lost parcel -EBay IPhone Sold*** Refund in Full***