Consumer refund service Claim form - PPI refund Fees - but I cancelled their involvement and did it myself ***Claim Discontinued***

paulhn757
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 640 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Look at that thread I pointed too.

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

So I've just gone into the claim online to start filing a defence, and this is in the Claim History box

Your acknowledgment of service was submitted on 08/06/2022 at 20:42:23

Your acknowledgment of service was received on 09/06/2022 at 08:06:30

Notification that the claim against you was discontinued was received on 20/06/2022 at 19:06:20

I've had nothing via post or email to say they've dropped it. Is it really that easy?

Sounds like you have won. Maybe they did not expect you to defend. 

I would call the court to see when it was sent it can take a couple of days 

• Like 1

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Yes the claim has been discontinued.....the claimant should have sent you a copy of the NOD  N279 ...sour grapes.

Well done topic title amended.

Andy

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Andyorch changed the title to Consumer refund service Claim form - PPI refund Fees - but I cancelled their involvement and did it myself ***Claim Discontinued***

Well it could still be in the post RM are a bit slow here atm. 

Failibg that wont be the first and not the last were a claimant has not done as they should. 

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

5 minutes ago, paulhn757 said:

Thank you everyone for your help, a donation to the site will be incoming next pay day👍

:yo:

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Yw. When you get it. Put it in your file of info the good news is a new claim cant be started against you. 

• Thanks 1

Unfortunately it can.....a claim discontinued before a hearing has never been adjudged therefore Res Judicata (Latin " a matter Judged " ) is not applicable...although its very doubtful they would waste further money reissuing.

Andy

Wow l was told if discontinued it could not be. Oh well does not matter. The OP now knows what to expect. 

Lots of begging letters l would just ignore them but file them with a date received on back. Only act when you get something worth it.