Jump to content

N.I court service - default removal

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5577 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Hi there,


I have decided that due to the non-compliance of Aktiv kapital for the removal of 2 default notices after being unable to supply a copy of the original agreement and a copy of the default notices, i am going to take them to court for various breaches.


I am aware that this can be done in England by filling in an n244 form.


However, N.I. court services are unaware of any such procedure. Maybe I have got the office trainee, but if anyone knows how to go about it, please let me know




Link to post
Share on other sites

Incidentally this is their reply:


"In response to your enquiry I have consulted a colleague in the Enforcement of Judgements Office. Unfortunately this is not something that we can deal with as we are unfamiliar with an n44 form.


Alternatively when dealing with debt problems it is advisable to contact Experian or Equifax, for a fee of £4, these companies will carry out searches and provide a report of anything which is registered against an individual such as credit cards, loans, debts etc"

Link to post
Share on other sites

The N244 is for the removal of a ccj. Defaults on ones credit file are not

applied by the Courts, so it may be that you will need a different form.


Rather than go through the Courts, have you tried contacting the Credit

Reference Agencies themselves? If you point out that Aktiv cannot produce the default notices or the agreement, ask them to remove the defaults.


Alternatively, I understand Aktiv have fallen out with Trading Standards, so your local branch might do the trick for you a lot quicker than the Court.


PS Just by chance I saw another thread where it was stated that the

claim should be made on a N1 form [as opposed to an N2 form, in case

you got confused with Northern Ireland :D ]

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Hi thanks


The first thing I have done is contact the credit ref agencies but they refuse to remove them on my say so.


The info comm also was unable to do anything (i submitted a complaint)


I have gone back to First National / GE money and requested all information that they have on me as ammunition against aktiv Kap as all balances left are bound to be excessive charges. Hopefully we will see that the balances are zero with first national. Then I can take ak to court for financial harrassment. I will claim back all money paid to them and any excessive charges imposed.

Link to post
Share on other sites



I also have a default registered with Aktiv Kapital, i would like some more information on what you did in regards to this, what this about the trading standards are they dodgy?


Did u send them the standard template letter first?



Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...