steveoc v Barclays**won**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5256 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

yes just go through the procedure as as per normal, but you will find you will receive notice from the courts a few days down the line after you have filed for judgement, that they are going to defend albeit about a week late.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK thanks for letting me know about that. They where given 28 days to file a defense and have not done so, so that should be it they should not be able to come in late and get away wtih that thanks again Steveoc

On Friday i filled out the forms and asked the court for a judgement and for it to be enforced. What happens next and how many more hurdles do i have to get over before the bank pay up any help much appreciated have a great week end and good luck with your claims Steveoc

Good news on Friday i asked the court for a Judgement because the bank did not file a defence. I have had a letter today saying that the court as ruled in my favour and that barclays should pay back the bank charges + cost and interest. Will this judgement have to be enforced or will the bank now just pay up. What is my next move all help much appreciated i should be over the moon but not until i see the money in my bank account thanks again Steve.

Hi Steve, i am by no means an expert, and am currently awaiting for Barclays to enter a defence.

But having read most threads on hear, they seem to say that when you get a judgement by default you can phone Barclays explain what has happened and ask for payment, if they do not pay you can send in the bayliffs, (which would be cool to watch)!

Have you looked on the FAQ site for an answer.

Hope this helps, but I am sure someone will be able to give you a definate answer.

Caz:) Well done though congratulations

I Have received letters from Barclays which they want me to sign they have agreed to pay the money, but they want me to have the default lifted and to tell the court that the claim as been setled i do not trust the bank or like the way the letter is worded.

Should i phone the bank up and tell them i want the money in my account before i sign anything and tell the courts. Also the bank have not added the interest to the claim from 27th of february.

Have i the right to phone the bank and ask for the money to be put in my account with out signing anything or i will enforce the judgement by sending the balifs in could any one tell me how to aproach this and what should i say and do thanks Steve.

Have i the right to phone the bank and ask for the money to be put in my account with out signing anything or i will enforce the judgement by sending the balifs in could any one tell me how to aproach this and what should i say and do thanks Steve.

Im no expert, but from reading loads of other threads i think what you have written above is the correct course of action to take, do nothing until the cash is in your account!!

Phone them and get them to ammend the amount to include the daily rate interest and tell them that you will only agree to cancel the claim when this is cleared in your account.

Never cancel a claim before you recieve the dosh.

Always trust the banks as far as you could throw them.

Tanz

Hi Tanz nice to hear from you again, and thanks for all your help over the last few months it as been much appreciated. Thankfully this is nearly all over i will phone the bank on monday morning and i will let everyone know what the out come is i would like to also thank all the people who have took the time to reply to my post i could not have done i this without you have a great week end and see you soon Steve.

Hi Tanz nice to hear from you again, and thanks for all your help over the last few months it as been much appreciated. Thankfully this is nearly all over i will phone the bank on monday morning and i will let everyone know what the out come is i would like to also thank all the people who have took the time to reply to my post i could not have done i this without you have a great week end and see you soon Steve.

You too mate. Like you say not long now.

Tanz

Great news i have sorted everything out with the bank and £1.700 will be in my bank account on tuesday thanks for everyones help and good luck with youre claims Steve.:D:)

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (amended just for Bookie)

"How do I...?" A Dummies' Guide to this Forum

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Please Donate if you can - help CAG help others

I offer help and advice in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience. I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and site team who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.I do not give advice via P.M's. If anyone can correct my mistakes or improve on my advice, please do.

Congratulations

please complete our survey

donation? ;)

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

Steve did you complete these details and ask for them to be put in the litigation forum? If not could you send them to me thanks.

Claim No

Issued

Court

Charges £

Interest £

Costs £

Total £

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

thanks saintly1 and lively lad where do you wnat me to put the c;aim details Steve.

send them to me via pm please