• Tweets

• the advice was NOT TO IGNORE LOC ^^^^   and just type, no need to keep hitting quote multiple times in your replies!!   the advice you are getting is really really silly . sadly typically spouted out by people that latterly then DM you saying i'll represent you (they can't) in court for about £160 then never turn up!! scammers!!   dx  
    • On the date the ticket was issued I took my friend to the Cherry Tree Centre to pick up things for her grandson's birthday.  I bought a ticket and got back to the car before it ran out. There was a backlog in the card shop and my friend asked the parking attendant in the car park would it be ok for me to wait for her and explained the backlog, but this would take me over my time on the ticket.  He said no, so I agreed to leave the car park before my ticket expired, do a loop of the one way system then pick her up which I did.  The parking camera has caught my number plate as I pulled over to collect her but I'm outside the car park and didn't enter the car park again.  You can see in the second photo the exit sign post and I'm on the outside of it.    Thanks     Choose the relevant section below: WINDSCREEN OR ANPR [for ANPR there will be TWO PIX of entry/Exit] copy and paste the relevant questions section to a new reply msg box in YOUR TOPIC...answer each question at its end..hit send/post   .............................   For PCN's received through the post [ANPR camera capture] (must be received within 14 days from the Incident)   Please answer the following questions.   1 Date of the infringement 02/11/21   2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 16/11/21   [scan up BOTH SIDES as ONE PDF- follow the upload guide] please do not put JPG Picture files into your post   3 Date received Unsure of the date received. There wasn't a post mark on the envelope and because of illness the post was opened late   4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] No   5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Yes   6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] No   Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up N/A                               7 Who is the parking company? Smart Parking Ltd   8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Cherry Tree Shopping Centre, Wallasey   For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. No it doesn't   There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure, please check HERE   If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here   Copy the windscreen or ANPR section to your thread and answer the questions... …….... In either case scan up bothsides of any letters/tickets in or appeals made out to ONE MULTIPAGE PDF ONLY please do not put JPG Picture files into your post   Parking charge notice 2nd November 21 Cherry Tree Wallasey.pdf
    • yours is not the next move.   but here are plenty of lowell telecom or lowell mobile   threads here to poss read where this could go if they are brave enough, cause better than 9/10 of these phone claims from lowell if they so issue one they LOSE or fold before the hearing date.   use our enhanced google searchbox   dx  
    • Well that's an easy one to sort out.  Google and find court claims that Smart have started.  It'll take you a long time.   In the six years I've been on the site not one motorist has ever had to pay Smart a penny.  100% record with CAG advice.   But it's your call.
  • Our picks