Barclays balance to Reconcile can't access Money.

That's just the quickest yet seen of a resolution, and someone told you it 'usually' takes, means nothing really..

Sadly, keep waiting, hope you get a resolution soon though

CAG Site Team and Forum Helpers are unpaid volunteers

Over the years CAG has probably helped hundreds of thousands of people, only a small number of people come back and let us know what happened or to say thank you

and an even smaller number of people ever think to make a donation.

If you are able, without leaving yourself short, consider donating, all donations go towards Site hosting and maintenance - help us stay live for future people in need.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Essential Reading: Dealing with Customer Service

Ok, you said 'usually' in your first post regarding the advice from them..

but it doesn't matter - usually/normally is not definitive

Give it time Card

Over the years CAG has probably helped hundreds of thousands of people, only a small number of people come back and let us know what happened or to say thank you

If you are able, without leaving yourself short, consider donating, all donations go towards Site hosting and maintenance - help us stay live for future people in need.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Great news Card! Thanks for letting us know

I hope you're pleased that the funds have been released as we thought they would be? From memory, I think you said you weren't too bothered about the account being closed as long as they returned your money?

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

• dx100uk changed the title to Barclays balance to Reconcile can't access Money - **RESOLVED**

Went to the branch today. They told me they had to send an email to a team with a reference to see if I’m eligible for the funds. Feel like I’m being messed around. 

Having to wait and go back another day as they said it takes 24 hours...

• Andyorch changed the title to Barclays balance to Reconcile can't access Money.