Barclays balance to Reconcile can't access Money.

CardSrong212
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 600 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Barclays Bank

Free post

Barclays Customer Relations

Dear Sir/Madam,

RE: Formal letter of complaint

Account Number:

Branch Sort Code:

03/03/2022

I am writing in regards to my account which has recently been frozen without prior notification.

Since 28th February I have been having the following problems:

I have spoken to your customer service team in regards to my account and I was notified that my account is frozen and it’s currently been reviewed. The staff were unable to tell me any info as to why my account was frozen and unable to inform me when the investigation would be over, so that I can have access to my account.

This has meant that I have been unable to access my account to make any direct debit as well as pay for my daily living. 

Having been with your bank for well over 10 years, in which I have both savings and current account with the company.Neither the staff or anyone within your bank are willing to assist me as to why my account was frozen without any communication from the bank.

I think it is appalling the way I have been treated without any information or communication from yourself as to what is going on with my account. 

The fact that I have been unable to withdraw money from my account has had a significant impact on both my mental well being and my inability to pay bills or make payments .

Please respond within 7 days, if you fail to respond, I will consider taking the matter further.

I can’t remember where the letter was sent to but I think it was somewhere in Leicester 

Thanks for this.

Did you have to pay to post it?

From the date (28th feb) what date did you get the money back?

Did you get any phone call or email stating your account was unlocked or did you just attempt to log on one day?

Yh I had to pay to send the letter 1st class recorded delivery I’m not too sure the exact time frame when I got my money back I just know it was within a week. I didn’t get any notification that my account was unlocked I logged in one day and saw my funds had returned 

2 hours ago, Boogz123 said:

Yhh I did thank god for that I had to send them a letter complaining about their poor services and how it’s affected me mentally. However they did close my account shortly after I got my money back 

Did they put your accounts to -500,000? So you got your money back within a week of sending the letter?

I can’t find a Leicester Barclays address. 

Did you just put this on the front of the postage label?

Barclays Bank

Free post

Barclays Customer Relations

Hi CardSrong,

Please use you own thread to ask Q's - don't hijack other threads.

All addresses for Barclays are in the Stickies at the top of the Barclays forum.

Thanks.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

posts moved to existing thread

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Go back 1 page   scroll down to the pinned topics

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/6-barclays-bank/

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Yep std practice .

Read like threads

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

That's just the quickest yet seen of a resolution, and someone told you it 'usually' takes, means nothing really..

Sadly, keep waiting, hope you get a resolution soon though

CAG Site Team and Forum Helpers are unpaid volunteers

Over the years CAG has probably helped hundreds of thousands of people, only a small number of people come back and let us know what happened or to say thank you

and an even smaller number of people ever think to make a donation.

If you are able, without leaving yourself short, consider donating, all donations go towards Site hosting and maintenance - help us stay live for future people in need.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Essential Reading: Dealing with Customer Service

Ok, you said 'usually' in your first post regarding the advice from them..

but it doesn't matter - usually/normally is not definitive

Give it time Card

Over the years CAG has probably helped hundreds of thousands of people, only a small number of people come back and let us know what happened or to say thank you

If you are able, without leaving yourself short, consider donating, all donations go towards Site hosting and maintenance - help us stay live for future people in need.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Great news Card! Thanks for letting us know

I hope you're pleased that the funds have been released as we thought they would be? From memory, I think you said you weren't too bothered about the account being closed as long as they returned your money?

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

• dx100uk changed the title to Barclays balance to Reconcile can't access Money - **RESOLVED**

Went to the branch today. They told me they had to send an email to a team with a reference to see if I’m eligible for the funds. Feel like I’m being messed around. 

Having to wait and go back another day as they said it takes 24 hours...

• Andyorch changed the title to Barclays balance to Reconcile can't access Money.
  • 1 month later...

so you went around chasing numerous people on numerous threads here asking what happened and to get their help...

then...we see no up date on your own thread as to how you got on..............nice...any chance you could do the same for us now here?

dx

and they