Park Watch - Lease Car ANPR PCN Claimform - No Waiting - CROSSGATES SHOPPING CENTRE-CENTRE MANAGEMENT SUITE, LEEDS LS15 8ET *** Claim Dismissed***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 396 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Which Court have you received the claim from- Northampton

Name of the Claimant :Defence Systems Ltd

Claimants Solicitors: Gladstones

Date of issue – 05 May 22

Date for AOS -Submitted 10th May

Date to submit Defence -7th June 22

What is the claim for -

1.The driver of the vehicle with registration ******** parked in breach of the terms of parking stipulated on the signage (the contract) at CROSSGATES SHOPPING CENTRE-CENTRE MANAGEMENT SUITE, LEEDS LS15 8ET, on 02/03/2018 thus incurring the parking charge (the PCN).

2. The PCN was not paid within 28 days of issue. The claimant claims the unpaid PCN from the defendant as the driver/keeper of the vehicle.

3.Despite demands being made , the defendant has failed to settle their outstanding liability.

4. The claimant claims:

£100 for the PCN,

£70 for contractual costs pursuant to the contract and PCN terms and conditions,

together with statutory interest of £55.80 pursuant to s69 of the County Courts act 1984 at 8% per annum, continuing at £0.04 per day.

What is the value of the claim? £310.80

Amount Claimed £225.80

court fees £35.00

legal rep fees £50

Total Amount £310.80

A brief summary of what happened.

The Driver stopped in the car for 5 minutes in a loading area, while my daughter went to the bank. they didn't see any signs and waited in the car to move it should that be required. I have attached a photo of the sign, which is the only signage available.

sign.pdf.pdf

Claimform.pdf

Where are all the others letters etc from day one like the loc,   prior to the court claim, do you have them?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Did you appeal before the court claim and what did you say in your AOS please.

They are stronging it waiting four years then asking for £225.80 when the maximum they can charge on is £100.

It.s not a good idea to throw away all the info. from them as we would have able to give you faster help on your PCN. We will still get the info from their Witness Statement but not till later.

I haven't acknowledged any of their letters until this one, where I have gone on MCOL and acknowledged receipt and got the extra 14 days, stating someone else was as the actual driver therefore defendant.

I honestly did not expect this after 4 years, so the letters were binned in a spring cleaning exercise. C'est la vie

They still might go after you as they might say you had ample time to name the Driver, in which case they likely cut their own throat as you  have said someone else was the driver.  Of course they might pull the case and go after them, but all is not lost whatever they do.

Gladstones are not the most competent solicitors out there.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

I'm confused by your last post.

Who are Defence Systems suing, you or your wife?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Looks like put in defence of someone else was the driver to MCOL on the AOS is that correct shades?

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

So you have done AOS and put in a defence that you were not the driver, someone else was?

urm you cant change a defence once filed.

where did you put someone else was the driver ...you cant do that on the AOS section

so you clicked on defence too and said what 

confused . com.

what you should have done was this:

pop up on the MCOL website detailed on the claimform

register as an individual on the Gov't Gateway Site
Go to HMRC's login page.

Click the GREEN sign in button.
Click “Create sign in details”
Enter your email address where asked.
You will now be emailed a confirmation code. ...

You will now be issued with a User ID for your government gateway account.
 note down your details inc the long gateway number given, you might need it later.

then log in to the MCOL Website

select respond to a claim and select the start AOS box.

then using the details required from the claimform

defend all

leave jurisdiction unticked.

click thru to the end

confirm and exit MCOL.

get a CPR 31:14 request running to the solicitors

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?486334-CPR-31.14-Request-to-use-on-receipt-of-a-PPC-(-Private-Land-Parking-Court-Claim

type your name ONLY

no need to sign anything

you DO NOT await the return of paperwork.

you MUST file a defence regardless by day 33 from the date on the claimform.

………….

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Please tell us exactly what you did, so we can be absolutely clear what the situation is and what can be done going forward.

simple answer is to go up on MCOL and copy the complete status of claim page

and post it here please

dx

and they

Not done yourself any favours with that

let a few more Team member's   have a look then something can be suggested.

Thats the form that came with the claimform pack.

when did you post that off?

what does mcol status say please?

Dx

and they

yes is that what you entered on the online gateway?  could you screenshot an post what the status is showing as as DX asked please?

As they were suing you apparently as Keeper the extra £70 unicorn feed tax would be double recovery and falls foul of the guidelines coming in, but if you could do as asked regarding MCOL the team can move things forward.

lets have the status.

but as far as i can see all you have done is changed the defendants details.

you've not, thus admitted who was driving 

and they

You cant change details of a claim form...it must be defended as the defendants name on the claim form.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread