clydesdale bank

Bigmac versus

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5637 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thought i would start a new thread for this.

Today i got a letter from clydesdale bank in Edinburgh and thought it may be a cheque, silly thought really, it contained a BANK BOOK with a balance of over 34 thousand pounds and had the account number sort code, fullname and details i wont go into, this was bad enough as the banks have recently been in bother with customers details being left in wheeliebins etc etc and they had said security of customers details is their top priority. When i phoned them at 11am and explained the situation they took my details and that of the bankbook and said they would phone me back, after some 4 hours without any call i decided to call the scottish sun newspaper who contacted the clydesdale for comments regarding what was to happen in regards to this bankbook, it was only after that call that they contacted me and asked me to post it back to them, I am disgusted with their care free attitude towards what could have very easily been someone losing a lot of money or their identity being stolen and credit being obtained in their name that i feel whom this bankbook belongs to has the right to know how i got it and secondly Clydesdales response when i phoned them, any thoughts peeps?

Quick update got a call from the Scottish Sun today who are printing this story next week once they get more details from the Clydesdale bank, good luck lol, will speak to reporter on Monday and hopefully will get a wee bit in about The Consumer Action Group. The reporter told me the Clydesdale had said they would give me a reward for handing it in and i said i would be happier to get my money back they are holding from me, lol.