UKCPS/Gladstone MMPR PCN - Woodside Hotel Birkenhead

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 706 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

a letter of claim has a reply pack?wanting all your I&E details?

did you get one of those too?

if so snotty letter time do NOT ignore it.

plenty here to read

post your idea up 1st for checking

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

47 minutes ago, honeybee13 said:

Nice to see you, Renegade. :) These days we suggest replying to an LBA/LBC with a 'snotty letter'. Tony, you can do a search of CAG for suitable examples.

HB

Ahh. So advice has changed. I need to read up then.  Thanks for the welcome.  Real life took a front seat for a while,  but i thought its time to see whats up.

11 minutes ago, dx100uk said:

a letter of claim has a reply pack?wanting all your I&E details?

did you get one of those too?

if so snotty letter time do NOT ignore it.

plenty here to read

post your idea up 1st for checking

dx

If its like mine, no DX. its a 1 page letter just saying to contact them.  No pack at all. Basically a threatogram headed as a LBA.   Seems to be bog standard for gladdys now.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

:pound:thats dangerous letting realife in the way....

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Tony, just to be sure, can you please upload the letter your received?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

with the snotty letter you just send that, none of their I & E pack or other guff, and you could also send a copy to the Fleecer's themselves with the addendum of if they want Gladstones to waste their money on a court case they are unlikely to win that's their problem assuming it is a proper LBC

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• dx100uk changed the title to UKCPS/Gladstone MMPR PCN - Woodside Hotel Birkenhead
On 05/05/2022 at 21:47, FTMDave said:

Tony, just to be sure, can you please upload the letter your received?

Don't have the means any more.

I`m a pensioner now and don't use it, this computer is nearly as old as me.

I`m struggling even to find how to reply to the kind people who are trying to help me.

• 2 weeks later...

Whed did you have that one and what response did you send them?

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

could you post it up?

Can I say.. its not an actual pre action letter. Its just a threatogram headed as one.

Post it up to make sure  ut from a nosey around the Internet, it's a big standard form threat letter.  Mine is pretty much word for word with dozens of others.

• Like 1

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

You can take a photo and converting. Just edit out personal identifiers

In fact just upload the photos anywhichway, we can do the editing at this end.

If a real Letter of Claim has turned up recently it needs to be replied to, otherwise the fleecers will likely do court.

They will do court anyway..it seems they Try and bluff the rk/driver so they don't even defend.

Gladdys are known for running off when they've been rumbled. Unless itsforna considerable amount.

In this case adding on charges they're not allowed as well as a likely non compliant preaction letter.

I'd like to see how far this goes as I'm.in a similar boat but it's an open and shut case.

No windscreen ticket, no anpr, no ntk, no communication at all until 5 years later, unlawful signage at the car park amd what looks to be dca charges and sols added on.

I'm.mindful that the op has a very similar journey as well

I`ve still got all the paper work and tickets, original's, as you can see from the photos they could have been taken anywhere, no windscreen ticket just a letter 2 weeks after the photos. Surely this is attempted fraud.

So when a rel Lettter of Claim fetches up its snotty letter time.