Elsie's son's claim

ElsieLC

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5472 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello again everyone. Having made a successful claim myself in September I have recommended the site to my son and he is about to submit his claim for £1030 to Belfast court. We have followed all the step by step instructions and have completed the claim form for the court. Come Friday (when he gives me the £62) I will lodge his claim in Belfast. Fingers crossed he will be as lucky as I was - although luck had nothing really to do with it - it was the excellent help from the moderators and helpers on this site that made it happen. Will keep you posted. Elsie.

Good luck, though you will not need it.

Today I have just had a large amount deposited in my account, still about 500 short but it really spurs you on to do others.

Kirsty

Kirsty

Nationwide

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 15th Oct 06

Standard letter received 19th Oct 06

Statements received 27th Oct 06

Prelim letter sent 30th Oct 06

L.B.A - (Letter before action) sent 20th Nov 06

MCOL - Issued 6th December

Bank of Scotland

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 20th Oct 06

Letter received thanks for request, but we need account details ect, Can they not read! 6th Dec 06

Goldfish

S.A.R - sent 2nd Nov 06

Standard reply received 21st Nov 06

• 1 month later...

Quick update - I have lodged my son's claim for approx £1100 at Belfast yesterday. Can't remember how long it was before I got my money but am confident that it will come through.

Hello again everyone. Having made a successful claim myself in September I have recommended the site to my son and he is about to submit his claim for £1030 to Belfast court. We have followed all the step by step instructions and have completed the claim form for the court. Come Friday (when he gives me the £62) I will lodge his claim in Belfast. Fingers crossed he will be as lucky as I was - although luck had nothing really to do with it - it was the excellent help from the moderators and helpers on this site that made it happen. Will keep you posted. Elsie

Hi Elsie,

good luck with your son's claim. Quick question... i am from northern ireland too and am just about to submit an application form to my local court house in order to proceed with my claim against Nationwide, but was wondering who exactly and what address you put down for Nationwide on your court application form? The only contact address i have for Nationwide is an address in England. I was thinking that i may need a name and address for someone local as the English contact details may be out of our jurisdiction?

Emma