Unanswered complaint from Moneybarn

DEE052815
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 733 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good Evening 

I apologise if this in the incorrect place, feel free to direct me to the correct place if so, but would just like a bit of advice please.

I submitted an affordability complaint to moneybarn almost 8 weeks ago, on 4 March 2022, they acknowledged receipt of my email and said it would be passed to the relevant team for response within 5 days. I wait …. Nothing heard for almost 3 weeks so I chase on 21 March 2022, again receive the generic email receipt and then I get copied into internal communication in error between staff basically saying they don’t know what happened with old cases, but just give me a “generic response.” 

I then responded making them aware I was copied in and said I don’t want a generic response but a thorough investigation and I received an email saying I shouldn’t have received the email and they cant find the documents as my account is old.

I then reply the same day providing them with the documents needed. A further 3 weeks go by and I email to get an update and receive no communication from the complaints team so I decided today to email the CEO. 

I get the usual PA response saying they are looking into it, however the CEO then responds  to the team and copies me in error again basically asking how come I received internal communication by mistake . I knew it was an internal comms error when the PA then sends a follow up email this evening at 8.01pm saying she needs to explain further and they will be investigating why and how I received these communication.

It appears that they are more concerned with their staff hitting “reply all” then they are in actually addressing my original complaint and I wanted to know whether I had every right to refer this to Ombudsman when 8 weeks deadline is up next week. 

If you would like to see any communication between me and Moneybarn, Im more than happy to upload

Thanks 

moved to the moneybarn forum.

im a little puzzled as to why you put in an irresponsible lending complaint on a car finance HP agreement?

what do you hope to achieve here?

when did you take the HP out?

how long is the agreement?

are there issues with the car? or you paying for it? or its condition?

bit more history of why you initiated this action please.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi there

Yh should have gave back story - The agreement is old, finished ages ago, over 6 years but was reading an email that was sent to me very recently and it was regarding affordability and checks they should have been carried out, So I wrote to them. The email was from a company that I signed up to a while ago , so not sure how they knew I had an agreement with Moneybarn. 

I sent the letter off to Moneybarn explaining what wasn’t carried out and sent them copies of the initial agreement and conversation emails from the start as per directions from the email. 

The car has been paid off, i missed no payments although i did write to them a few times throughout the agreement to try and VT as was experiencing money problems at the time, but kept on paying, and there were issues with payments going missing from their end from time to time, but thats all really. 

dump that silly company now before you get had for fees and a % of any 'win' you might get.

sadly they are talking BS with regard to a car finance agreement.

scammer united.

there is no need to use any CMC to start IRL complaints or reclaiming of penalty fees/packaged account fees or anything

you can do it all for free yourself. (everything is here on CAG already)

dx

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Evening,

no i didn’t use them, I did send Moneybarn a letter myself without using them, the original email came from them.

Moneybarn just are refusing to reply, as mentioned the 8 weeks is up next week