Rent arrears CCJ £10pcm N245 request rejected as i didnt attend - can appeal?

Are you on your own or do you have family living with you?  This might have a bearing on any further advice, it hasn't got to Enforcement stage then, and have you moved out of the property the arrears are for?

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• Andyorch changed the title to Rent arrears CCJ £10pcm N245 request rejected as i didnt attend - can appeal?

A bailiff would be pointless as it would be like squeezing a stone hoping for blood in any case there is no right of entry for the bailiff as its civil not a criminal fine debt.  He can knock all he likes but you do not have to let a bailiff in, to do so would be a bad idea, also as is civil he cannot just force entry . They love cars outside to clamp, buit if no motor they are qa bit stuck.  Bailiffs have got into trouble for seizing third party cars not belonging to the debtor in the past. Don't worry about bailiffs there are ways to send them away if they do knock.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 1 month later...

They could apply for an attachment to earnings or benefit.

• Like 1

As Andy says always best to have a Court Stamped agreement there, the bailiffs can't then try to demand more as long as you pay the sum  agreed in the Court schedule regularly and without fail.

• Like 1

Would the Interest be EA fees for visiting?

• Like 1