Neighbour or Water Company or insurance:

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 737 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A private Drain Blocker company was appointed to unblock drain, this led to the local water company finding out that my neighbour sewage pipe had collapsed, the result that caused long time blockage in my property as well as caused subsidence in both properties. While I have remedied my subsidence, the local water works had asked the neighbour to move out his tenants so that the repair of blockage in my property could be carried out. As my neighbour was taken too long to move his tenants, the water company decided to divert the pipes away from the neighbour with promise to pay for incidental cost as a result of their repair work. The payment offered by the water company did not cover the overheads of claim and receipted invoices Sent to water company and payment declined.

Who exactly is responsible for this cost? My neighbour or the water work company as I have been asked to approach my insurance as well but still waiting insurance reply.

A private Drain Blocker company was appointed to unblock drain,

this led to the local water company finding out that my neighbour sewage pipe had collapsed, the result that caused long time blockage in my property as well as caused subsidence in both properties.

While I have remedied my subsidence, the local water works had asked the neighbour to move out his tenants so that the repair of blockage in my property could be carried out.

As my neighbour was taken too long to move his tenants, the water company decided to divert the pipes away from the neighbour with promise to pay for incidental cost as a result of their repair work.

The payment offered by the water company did not cover the overheads of claim and receipted invoices Sent to water company and payment declined.

Who exactly is responsible for this cost?

My neighbour or the water work company as I have been asked to approach my insurance as well but still waiting insurance reply.

Edited by BankFodder
Restructured in order to make it readable