Wolfcub Vs Lloyds - **IT IS SOOOO WON!!!**

wolfcub
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1876 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

An interesting and helpful thread, wolfcub. Thank you for posting details.

I wish you every success with your claim.

Regards,

Bean

Lloyds TSB - 27/11/06 - £6377 paidrest with FOS

SETTLED

Cap One - 6/10/06 - £875

Lloyds TSB (MC) - 20/10/06 (BY DEF) £372

Hitachi Cap - Nov. 06 - £207

Citi Cards - 28/12//06 - £220

Monument - 23/1/07 - £889

Barclaycard (Mrs. Bean) - 19/2/07 £376

Opinions / advice of Bean are independent, informal, without prejudice, without liability, not CAG endorsed. If in doubt, ask a qualified professional.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Wolfcub,

I have read your thread with interest and I have saved your case notes for reference which simplifies things a great deal for me!

I have spent many an hour/days on this site reading other people's accounts and I have got to the stage where I have used Money Claim Online, and LTSB have until 30th to reply. I am hoping that I will be offered a settlement before it reaches court because the thought of standing before a judge and LTSb solicitors fills me with horror! Absolute dread. I just don't have the confidence to do that, and I have always been like that. I used to be physically sick for days before-hand if I had to do a talk at school/ college. I know knowledge is power and I know the points to argue, but my mind will go blank and I'll probably burst into tears (that's happened before now at college!).

Would it be ok if I PM you when I get word back if I need help? I would really appreciate it.

Good luck with your case!

Tracie XXX

I'd just like to add my thanks Wolfcub for the clear and concise "running commentary" of your case; the report of the hour you spent with the judge was fascinating and I look forward to the next instalment.

I'm sure your narrative will help and reassure those who lack your confidence or are unsure about the legal principles involved.

Not that I would wish the extra work on you, but you sound like the kind of person who we need to lose their case in the county court and then successfully appeal it, thereby establishing the precedent at common law that your judge rightly wants to see! How satisfying would it be to be the litigant who finally achieved that???

All the best!!

If I've helped, please tick the scales at the bottom left of this message!

17th Sept: Found this site! :)

Lloyds TSB

22 Sept: Subject Access Req.

3 Nov: statements arrived. Charges calulated at:

A/c 1 - £2,178.01 + int of £1,206.54 (18.4% authorised)

A/c 2 - £206.11 + int of £211.07 (18.4%)

7 Nov - prelim.

3 Dec - LBA

13 Dec - £750 offered

23 Dec - £750 credited

28 Dec - rejection letter

2 March - issued

16 April - complained at court failure to forward defence

Halifax

22nd September: Subject Access Request.

4th November: No reply so LBA giving 7 days.

Cap One

22nd September: Subject Access Req.

5th October: Letter saying no record of account!

15th October: Replied telling them to try harder...

22nd October: Subject Access Req acknowledged.

hi all

Tracie - I have PM'd you.

Everyone - thanks for all your good wishes. I'll have an update for you later this week. Today sent off all supporting evidence for the case - McNamara interview, cases I'll be relying on and other documents including the two OFT statements 5th April and 7th September.

Worth looking up if you haven't seen them. Go to:

Office of Fair Trading - making markets work well for consumers

Wolfy

• Haha 1

WOW wolfcub, what an inspiration you are.

I am actually dyslexic and can't handle all the jargon and pages and pages of legal stuff, but all credit to you, I've now got a handle on this court malarky and if you look at my thread, you'll see where I am at. pointless phone call with the Sachiari geezers this morning, but I needed to do it to break the ice, if you know what I mean.

After reading your thread though I'm now charged up and not afraid to go to court if I have to !

If Lloyds really want their dirty washing hung out in our local newspaper then all I can say is bring it on. I know for a fact that although Judges listen to the "facts" they also listen to personal circumstances and like loads of you on here, I've left the bank crying so many times, I'm not prepared to pull any punches.

Thank you so much for your posts and I've copied your court presentation to tweak etc. That's given me the boost I needed.

Just don't understand for the life of me why they are so bloody minded and persuing all these claims to the very end ?

thank you and good luck yourself x

1/6/06 request charges

16/6/06 received charges

18/6/06 first request for refund

3/7/06 "No" letter from bank

13/7/06 LBA

7/08/06 handed claim to court

10/8/06 court stamped as date of issue

24/8/06 deemed to be served

25/8/06 Sechiari filed acknowledgement of service

6/9/06 defence served

9/9/06 copy of defence and AQ received by me

25/9/06 deadline for AQ submission

25/9/06 call Sechiari confirm safe receipt of my AQ

26/9/06 received copy AQ from Sechiari

29/9/06 letter to SCM to say "you want 1 month to settle, so settle"

18/10/06 after "strained communications"and how !

verbal offer of full settlement with conditions

communications rejecting conditions from me

5/11/06 received letter offering settlement with conditions

7/11/06 sent fax rejecting conditions etc

14/11/06 unconditional settlement in bank and how !;)

Hi Freebird,

Hang tight and be confident. I wouldn't bother talking to SC&M any more. Let the process take it's course and you will get the result. If they want to fight, there are many like me who will help you all the way to suing their little touches off!!

• Confused 1

Today at 4pm, Lloyds did not supply the information that the court said they HAD to deliver to me. This included original T'S and C's, details of manual intervention and get this...... how they make their charges. Yep, thats what we've always wanted to know but no bank has ever disclosed.

Now SCM did fax the court TODAY to say they made an offer. TRUE they did. I rejected it cos it didnt inlcude the interest and had confidentialy clauses etc. I rejected it a week ago. So they faxed the court and sai they had made an offer not telling the court I rejected it a week ago (by fax and rec del).

Had fun with a phone call which I recorded for the case. The fact they made an offer does not the case close.... I told them ever so politely that as far I was concerned the case was live, kicking, with another court date and nothing was settled. As such they had breached a county court order.

She kept saying it was he clients not SCM!!

I have never met such an ineffective, unprofessional and morally bankrupt set of organisations.

I shall write my press release and have BBC radio interview hopefully. 15 years in PR and marketing should come in useful now.

Wolfs

Hi Wolfclub,

I have just started getting my information together to claim against Lloyds. I went into my local branch and had the staff print out all the statements. I am now ready to send my first letter, would you advise sending it to a specific address ?

Damian

Hi Damian,

Sent it to :

Mandy Horton

Assistant Manager

125 Colmore Row

Birmingham B3 3SF

Don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, but look forward to the view from the top. Best of luck.

Wolfcub (mrs)

Thanks Wolfcub!

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

WOW!!!!!!!!!

The wording of the order is soooo good, it made me want to weep!! If only more of the Court bods were takign this stance. I guess you havent heard anything from them as yet???

Rachel

Doing this on behalf of my lovely Mum!!

LTSB No1 - £200+£31.70+£30 = £261.70 COURT DATE SET 8TH NOVEMBER 2006

LTSB No2 - £423 +£124.16+£80 = £627.16 DEFAULT JUDGEMENT GRANTED DUE TO NO SHOW FROM LTSB

Yorkshire - £498+£102.64+£80 = £680.64 COURT DATE TO BE ADVISED - ALLOCATED TO SMALL CLAIMS TRACK

Citi - £1600+£361.46+£120 = £2081.46 CHEQUE RECEIVED F&F SETTLEMENT 07.06.06

I think the judges are all well aware of the banks tactics by now. Its just that some are choosing to order stays in anticipation of the elusive test case rather than handle it in the manner it should - as above! Like to see em try to comply with those directions - brilliant!

You are on the small claims track Wolfy, yes?

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Wolfcub (Mrs) Wins!!!!

After a fraught week of franky pointless conversations with SCM, I checked my account today to find a rather large sum of money there. Yes, a full unconditional settlement and a seperate payment of the disputed interest. I didn't actually sign anything at all - and never got any other paperwork from SCM.

It was a great shame they were so timely. I wrote a stonking press release this morning. Another forum member contributed to it too. Unfortunatley, I can't publish it now as it's basically inaccurate. However, I will put another slant on it and put something out next week.

So, to all campaigners for justice - hang it there. You will get it back.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Excellant news, I could'nt be more pleased for you. Well done!

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1876 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks