Packlink - EVRi has lost my parcel.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 725 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recently sold an item on eBay and used a label from pack link for the item to be delivered by Evri. I sold a pair of Christian Louboutin trainers,  the price I sold them for was £230 +£5.30 delivery fee. The original price for the trainers is well over £500. I sent the item on the 23/03/2022 to eBay’s authentication team and on the 25/03/2022 I checked on EVRi tracking system and it said the parcel had been delayed. I contacted packlink back and forth as well as EVRi and they told me they would try and track down my item. Today I received an email from packlink stating that my parcel has been lost and I can issue a claim. I already issued a claim yesterday 03/04/2022 I was advised by an eBay representative to do so as it had been 8 days already he told me that my parcel is more than likely lost .  I am only entitled to £25 for compensation as that’s the amount that was put on my claim form when I filled out the claims form on packlink . I am not sure what to do now as I have never had to deal with anything like this before and would be grateful for any help I can get. 

I recently sold an item on eBay and used a label from pack link for the item to be delivered by Evri.

I sold a pair of Christian Louboutin trainers,  the price I sold them for was £230 +£5.30 delivery fee. The original price for the trainers is well over £500.

I sent the item on the 23/03/2022 to eBay’s authentication team and on the 25/03/2022 I checked on EVRi tracking system and it said the parcel had been delayed.

I contacted packlink back and forth as well as EVRi and they told me they would try and track down my item.

Today I received an email from packlink stating that my parcel has been lost and I can issue a claim. I already issued a claim yesterday 03/04/2022 I was advised by an eBay representative to do so as it had been 8 days already he told me that my parcel is more than likely lost .  I am only entitled to £25 for compensation as that’s the amount that was put on my claim form when I filled out the claims form on packlink .

I am not sure what to do now as I have never had to deal with anything like this before and would be grateful for any help I can get. 

Did you pay for their additional insurance cover?

You say that £25 is the amount put on the claim form. Is that the amount that you put down?

Please spend some time reading up the stories on this sub- forum – there are lots of EVRi stories here and you probably need to read a dozen or so.

In particular, understand what EVRi will say in respect of Packlink and the fact that you have a contract with them. Make sure that you understand why this is not relevant and you will make your claim directly against EVRi.

• BankFodder changed the title to Packlink - EVRi has lost my parcel.

I did pay for the additional insistence cover which is the £25. When I submitted the claims for it stated that the compensation I’m entitled to is £25. I will read the stories suggested thank you. How do I make the claim against Evri what are the details? 

I'm afraid I'm not sure of the contact details for EVRi. However, once you have read the stories on this sub- forum you will understand how they will try to fob you off on to Packlink and of course Packlink domiciled in Spain and very difficult to claim against.

You should begin to make a complaint to EVRi. When they decline you or failed to respond – give it about 10 days or so, then come back here and we will help you write your letter of claim and start to sue them.

I'm afraid that bringing a legal action is the only way that you will get any reimbursement with these people.

We have had a few cases where Packlink have actually reimburse people but it's pretty rare. Make your complaint Packlink anyway – but make a parable complaint to EVRi in order to save time