CEL PCN - Crafty cow pub car park, Gloucester Road,  Bristol 

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 720 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

1 Date of the infringement

23/02/2022

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]

02/03/2022

3 Date received

Dont know because i was working away from home for a few weeks.

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?]

Yes

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event?

No

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal]

No

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up

N/a

7 Who is the parking company?

Civil  enforcement 

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town]

Crafty cow pub car park, Gloucester Road,  Bristol 

9. For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.

Popla

10. There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure,

please check HERE

BPA

If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here

Hello good people of CAG

i have a second parking charge to deal with.

I parked at a pub and went in for a while and got a couple of refreshments, the car park is to the rear and i assumed it was there for pub customers.

Now i have a second charge on my back.

What do you guys suggest i do.

Many thanks. 

2022-03-21 CEL PCN Reminder Notice.pdf

That's a reminder where is the original PCN/ntk?

Dx

• Like 2

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I think they sent the Reminder a bit early. Usually they wait until 28 days have elapsed to tell you that you as keeper are responsible for their alleged  "debt" that has not been paid by the driver. They perhaps overlooked the fact that February has only 28 days.

• Like 1

How on earth can a pub car park not be for pub customers?

They even quote the name of the pub on their paperwork.

Yes, please upload the original PCN as dx says.

Is this place local to you?  Can you go back and get pictures of what the signs in the car park say?

Have you tried contacting the pub?

• Like 2

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

So the pubs customer's must have a permit, bit silly that.

• Like 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Dx many thanks for your reply, i apologise for not uploading the original pcn, i have attached it now. 

Look8ngforinfo many thanks for your reply. Well spotted i hope i dont have to pay this.

Homer many thanks for your help and guidance i will give what you suggested a try i think it is a pub chain. Thanks.

Dave many thanks for your reply i work 2 miles from the pub so i can get a pic no problem, i work nights so its not open when i finish. Like you said its crazy saying a permit is required. I have uploaded the original pcn. I have not had time to contact the pub to to relocating 370 mile.

Brassnecked i totally agree with your comments. 

PCN NTK.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for including the second part. I am assuming that there are ANPR cameras in the car park and so the PCN is non compliant. One reason is that the cameras only record when a vehicle arrives and leaves while to be compliant the times should be when you were parked only  that's in addition to the timing of the PCN being wrong.

That only prevents you as keeper being responsible for the alleged breach if the driver doesn't pay. It is important then that you do not let them know who the driver was. It could be any number of people in fact anyone with a motor insurance is usually able to drive your car so they have to provide strong proof of who was driving. The Court does not allow then to presume that the keeper and the driver are the same.

• Like 1

• dx100uk changed the title to CEL PCN - Crafty cow pub car park, Gloucester Road,  Bristol 

Lookinforinfo - many thanks for your reply and going through this for me. Im pleased to read it looks like this is unenforceable so should i just ignore them?

I did not even know the camera's were there, when parking in England they seem to have every silly car park privatised.

I have just changed address so they dont know my new address however i do have a redirection set up.

Thanks a million. 

25 minutes ago, mystic_bertie said:

I have just changed address so they dont know my new address however i do have a redirection set up.

Thanks a million. 

You must write to them now 

Simply informing them of your correct address as the registered keeper of the vehicle in ref to PCN number xxxx 

Don't forget you also need to inform the DVLA in relation to your cars V5C and separately your driver license . DWP too for benefits??

You also need to do this on any debts you might have on credit or anything else that you last used/paid within the last say 7yrs 

Do not rely upon po redirect. Most brown envelope stuff Inc court DWP etc etc are not redirected.

Dx

• Like 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks for your reply Dx

I will inform them about the change of address as well as the dvla, v5c, driving license and the dwp. Thanks for the information ;)

The debts i had were taken out in Scotland and  they are all statue barred now, do i still need to inform them about my change of address?

if the credit was taken out whilst resident in scotland these debts are now extinguished dead gone parrot after 5yrs,.

• Like 1

and they

dx - many thanks yes its it really wonderful to know the debts are now gone and my credit record in good now. I could not have done it without the wonderful people guiding me on here. A big thanks one again.

Today i called the Crafty Cow pub and the chap quite happily said he would contact Civel Enforcement and deal with the charge on my behalf, he did not even ask me to prove i was there on that particular date. Many thanks everyone i really hope i dont hear from them again. ;)

• Like 1

OK, good news.  I'd confirm the phone call in writing so you have a paper trail: [email protected]

• Like 2