Travelodge: CEO/Chairman email addresses

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 729 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi there

i'm looking for some email addresses for the bosses in Travelodge - i want to contact them about a letter received from Civil Recovery Solutions (CRS) re smoking in a Travelodge room. Of course it's a scam.

would love to get the email addresses for Martin Robinson (Chair) & Craig Bonnar (CEO). I've tried various combinations of their address but it hasn't worked. Can't find them online either. 

thanks all!

It's a long time since we've heard about the smoking scam at Travelodge .

Have you searched this forum? You will find lots of cases but probably nothing in the last 5 years

• Like 1

Thanks BankFodder - I had a look indeed.

Nothing too recent but it's still going strong!

I just want to get all up in their business at HQ but they are making it hard to get in :)

ceoemail.com??

dx

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Sure you got the right site??

Just done it ok

Dx

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

erm you dont need to register for CEO emails 

Mr Craig Bonnar Chief Executive

Email [email protected]

Advice from CEOemail.com   How to write your email to a Chief Executive

Telephone 01844 358500
Switchboard 01844 358500
  • Like 1

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Sorry - it was another site that asked me to register and wanted the mobile number. 

Re CEO Email, I get this error: 

403 - Forbidden

Access to the page you requested on

Thanks for the address The God Mother - I'm sure I've tried that one but will try again!

clear your cookies etc 

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Hi

Please give us more information on this and exactly what you received from Civil Recovery Solutions about this Travelodge smoking in room i.e. how many rooms you had booked, for how many people, were any of them smokers to your knowledge.

Did they provide photographic evidence or just a written letter with there claim of smoking in room on behalf of Travelodge?

Can't believe they have started this up again must be desperate for money due to losses during the pandemic

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group