Soccersixes

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 97 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello All,

I've been playing in soccersixes leagues for a few years now and a couple of months ago me and my team were playing when at the end of the game when walking out one of our players got attacked by a player from the team we had just played he was attacked just outside the venue of where we played. The league dealt with this issue but me and my mates came to an agreement that we wanted to leave the league immediately due to not being able to guarantee the safety of my mates. 

I've told the league twice of our intention to leave and I got the usual reply of pay/play until the team is replaced this has now been over a month and the league haven't even bothered with trying to replace us.  

I have now just got a letter through the post with 3 options and the final one being seeking other ways of recovering the debt owed to them and only given me 5 days to sort it out with them or they will go down the final option.

Can anyone please advise me on what I can do.

Thanks in advance 

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, mantis shrimp said:

Did you sign a contract to play in this league? If so, may we see the relevant terms please. 

ETA: Looking at the ts and cs (https://www.soccersixes.net/terms) is this charge to do with pitch hire? 

I think that may be one reason and paying referee fees I think

Edited by Minilew

Just a simple cancellation/non attendance fees due to use requesting to leave the league before the season is over.

2 hours ago, Minilew said:

Can anyone please advise me on what I can do.

you totally ignore everything

nothing they nor anyone can do.

type soccersixes in our search of the top red banner.

dx

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Minilew and welcome to CAG

Given what happened after the match, I can understand why you all decided to leave immediately.

Out of interest, was the attack reported to the police or to the venue soon after it happened ?

Even though the League is not responsible for the attack, DX is right - Soccer Sixes will not take action to recover monies from you. They threaten but that's all we've ever seen here.

Ignore them and let us know what they do .........

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

9 hours ago, slick132 said:

Hi Minilew and welcome to CAG

Given what happened after the match, I can understand why you all decided to leave immediately.

Out of interest, was the attack reported to the police or to the venue soon after it happened ?

Even though the League is not responsible for the attack, DX is right - Soccer Sixes will not take action to recover monies from you. They threaten but that's all we've ever seen here.

Ignore them and let us know what they so .........

Yes it was reported to the venue