Interim Charging Order Egg

Arlo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 728 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

No Charge in the title register only the First Mortgagee - The Proprietor Register .... -  18-01-2011 - restriction

"no disposition of the registered estate other than a disposition by the proprietor of any registered charge registered before the entry of this restriction, is to be registered before entry of this restriction, is to be registered without a certificate signed by the applicant for registration or their conveyancer that written notice of the disposition was given to egg banking plc company reg 02999842 at floor 9 tolworth tower Ewell road Surbiton KT6 7EL - being the person with the benefit of interim charging order on the beneficial interest of XYZ made by uxbridge County Court 05/01/2011 - Court reference.

so Joint Ownership HOUSE IS BEING SOLD - not a remortgage nothing from egg in ten years no longer trading.

What do we do to pass on clear title to the purchaser if nothing from egg or their representatives - only noted in the title - nothing in the charges register.

Please help

you dont have to do anything

its a restriction k.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Firstly thank you for a very prompt response, before i get the champagne out and i will send you a bottle seems all too easy -

nothing in the Charges Register other than the first mortgagee YBS.

So an interim order on the Proprietorship register as described before date of restriction 18/01/2011 - nothing in the charges register and no mention  of a final charge,

i digress restriction fine - we are selling not borrowing, not remortgaging however we then have funds equity sales proceeds call it what you want that the creditor Egg stupid name but Yes Egg have a claim on - not heard from Egg for god knows a long time so i aint chasing them.

In conclusion we need to give clear title to the purchaser , so my understanding you do nothing on exchange you write presumably registered approach saying we have sold the gaff, at that point within a timescale, 28 days the need to say you owe us X - but it isnt secured the CCJ is over six years

, the question would be why register an interim order if that simple to say "no thanks " other than panic you - i dont tend to panic by the way.

surely my solicitor acting in the sale would know this, or i simply say thought should not pay the parasites please advise and thanks again

Edited by dx100uk
Solid block of text spaced out

Ill post link later

Or do it yourself in our search top right

Restriction+k

Look for my 3 links in posts in various threads.

Its a restriction k, you as the seller nor your conveyance solicitor need to 'give any clear title nor do anything. The buyers side simply writes to the holder saying its my home now - end of. But in all truth most dont bother as the restriction k automatically vanishes once land registry updates it and the silly buggers that got the useless restriction never could and cant do anything.

If yours or your buyers solicitors can't understand, as most can't, how to deal with a restriction k...thats their problem!!

Bottom line , you don't, never did, nor should you, ever have to pay anything 

DX

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

and they

dx100uk  thank you so much i will make a donation to the site appreciated

- the final question is why the creditor goes to these lengths , i assume fear and in event of raising a remortgage or second charge they can control that by nature of the restriction ,

furthermore if they obtain a FINAL CHARGING ORDER i assume at that point they can register in the charges register but most dont because it involves going back to court or maybe insufficient equity.

I like to think i am reasonably financially  aware , most solicitor web sites dont say dont get concerned need not pay rather the opposite hence your feedback is  appreciated , i for one think if they lend on an unsecured basis thats how it should remain lets be honest the charge a rate to reflect that.

To conclude your comments on why they take such action if the house can be sold do you feel the creditor takes such steps

Ps after this i will leave you alone and THANK YOU 

Edited by dx100uk
formatting

because creditors are told, get a charge on the house then you'll get your money but hook or by crook and might even be able to force a sale by solicitors wanting extra fees out of them and often lying or that dont understand the CO laws.

there is an important difference between single person debts with judgements and jointly owned properties, as opposed to solely owned properties. whether it's an ICO or a Full charging order makes no odds to a restriction k. its still only a restriction k and all but useless.

and they