the funding corp worst company ever!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4060 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

IMHO the BoS was/is an attempt to circumvent legislation namely the CCA & therefore illegal & consequently unenforceable .............& if anyone can claim, with authority, that it is enforecable please do

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets Take This One Step At A Time

This Is Only Going On What I Know But Get A Second Opinion

Do You Still Have The Bos And Credit Agreement

13 Points The Same Need To Be On The Bos As On The Credit Agreement

Both Documents Are Linked Togeather

One Fails, They Both Do

Ime Talking About Ammount Of Credit Etc

Standard Stuff On A Cca But They Also Have To Be On The Bos

Ime Sure Johnchriss Will Agree With Me

Funding Corporation have now passed my account to Legal Recoveries & Collections Ltd. I received a nice letter from Legal Recoveries threatening Court Action......... Looks like TFC are are now clutching at straws!!!

hi drob.what they said will they be able to take your car?l am speaking to gillian on friday she wonts to discuss what to do next l think.volentry hand back the car.cant do that husbond needs it for work unsocial hours and all that with beening a wagon driver. mite have to let the case go let you know on friday.

hi drob.what they said will they be able to take your car?l am speaking to gillian on friday she wonts to discuss what to do next l think.volentry hand back the car.cant do that husbond needs it for work unsocial hours and all that with beening a wagon driver. mite have to let the case go let you know on friday.

TFC have already admitted that the Bill of Sale is invalid, therefore they can't take the car.

TFC are trying to enforce and rely on the Credit Agreement.

hi all. just an up date gillian at stephenson is looking into the credit agreement with the bos being void.because we part exchange are old car against the new one and it had it on the bill of sale but theres no mention of it on the credit agreement.

Well i have had a court Questionnaire to fill in about availability, 10 weeks it will be in court against tfc.

By the dates the Barrister can make it on my side, it looks like it will be September, TFC are relying on a penpusher who i have never heard of in the three years ive had dealing with them, her title is just a normal complaints officer.haha.

Edited by nish40

hi nish. great news gillian at stephensons as drafted me a letter for me to siqn so she can send it to ftc.bofs void tfc as admitted that ,the credit agreement is unenforcable so if they do not except my proposel it goes to court. nish did you still pay your monthly amount to tfc while this is going on.

hi nish. great news gillian at stephensons as drafted me a letter for me to siqn so she can send it to ftc.bofs void tfc as admitted that ,the credit agreement is unenforcable so if they do not except my proposel it goes to court. nish did you still pay your monthly amount to tfc while this is going on.

I paid my agreed instalments for about the first 9 months, then was told not to pay or communicate, so i have not paid for a year or so.

They were offered at the start a reduced settlement, which they declined and instead sent me a payment card out "for an easier payment plan" as they stated.

If i win, theres a few peeps in Chester will be claiming jobseekers hopefully

Edited by nish40

It might be purely coincidental, but we put in a complaint to Stephensons about MB last December. Unhappy with Stephensons & MB's response, the LCS took up our complaint. On 3 June our case worker wrote to Stephensons, & started the ball rolling. On 22 June, based on info from MB, she initially she rejected our complaint.

We immediately supplied her with proof that he had lied, not just to us, but to her. The case was reopened. [she's been on holiday for the last 2 weeks].

From your thread it would appear that at about the same time he suddenly, without giving any notice left Stephensons. The LCS had not been informed, of either his intention to leave, or that he had left.

What concerns me is that he treated us terribly. Made false promises, & then totally ignored us when we tried to talk to him about our case.We gave him £1000 on account for a Barrister.

But then billed us £1300 for preparation work for the barrister which he initially said he wasn't going to do. And as it transpires, he never did do.

But Stephensons wouldn't dismiss him just because of us. Are there others who have also had to a bad experience with MB?

Debs