the funding corp worst company ever!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4056 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi.what l am saying is with the bos being void stephenson have had a look at the hp what came with the car there,s little fault with it .so for us to volentry hand back the car to tfc we would have to get another car with my husbond working nights 40 miles there and back and with our credit score there no chance. we love to get rid tfc and have,ing already paid them over £10,000 still 18mths to go before we pay it off a car which was £5000what we paid for it.

If the BoS which, is an essential part of the documentation, is defective that poisons any other document which emanates from it. In other words the whole deal is kaput

What did Stephensons say about that?

Hi Joncris.l did ask stepenson about this when you mention,ed it in one of your last posts. and they said it dose sometimes but there,s not alot of faults with the hp agreement so they can,t go down that path .

a bill of sale and cca agreement are linked

the consensus is that if the bos is invalid it reverts back to the credit agreement

i know this is not the case

if one is invalid, both are crap

ill let john chriss take over for a while on this

better have two opinions than one

Gillian Lavelle ha also taken over my case. I haven't has a progress report on my case for several weeks. The last i heard was that my credit agreement had been passed to a Barrister.

Edited by drob

Hi gillypam..... I haven't heard anything since the agreement was passed to a barrister. I can only presume that it has been passed to a barrister for an opinion as to the validity of the agreement.

I had an independant person (Solicitor) look at my Credit Agreement & BOS aswell as Stephensons. In his opinion he thinks that the invalid BOS does not make the Credit Agreement unenforceable.

Personally i question this as the BOS does make reference to the Credit Agreement in the terms & conditions. Also if the PPI has been misold then this will surely question the validity of the credit agreement.

When my agreement was sent to the Barister by Mark Bowden, it took 5 weeks from when he received it for me to get a copy of what he said.

One thing i was miffed about, is that i weren't even told MB had left.

I hope Gillian Lavelle is up to date

Hi all. l got told a week before he was leaving gillian lavelle must have taken all tfc cases .glad we did,nt have a ppi it makes you wonder if we can do something about tfc or are they going to get away with bos been void and credit agreement been valid?

Hi GillyPam I am having the same problems as you I have found out the BOS with TFC is void and they have failed to take the car because I told them it was illegal. I have had the agreement looked at by Stephensons and they say its above board.Surely a company that gets you to sign documents that are illegal should not get away with it and it should effect the credit agreement.

Hi larlieboy1 so stephensons have said its above board so what are they going to do have they said .quite alot of people are saying that if the bos is void it posoins the credit agreement you wont to ask stephensons about this.it stinks