the funding corp worst company ever!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4053 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received exactly the same back from them whitevanman1965. I then sent them the following letter and 7 days later they wrote to me confirming that the bill of sale is invalid.

Write back to them .....................

Dear Funding Corporation

Reference: xxxxxxxxxxx – BILL OF SALE

I recently requested a true executed copy of my BILL OF SALE which I have now received. I am now of the understanding that the BILL OF SALE is not enforceable.

The BILL OF SALE must be filed with the High Court of Justices within seven days of execution; you have merely sent me an affidavit sworn at a firm of Solicitors, which does not constitute a true executed BILL OF SALE. A bill of sale can only be enforced if it was properly registered.

I have now written to the Judgment and Orders Section of the High Court of Justices in London to confirm if The Funding Corporation has executed the BILL OF SALE correctly.

As the BILL OF SALE is regulated by the Consumer Credit Act. The terms of the BILL OF SALE must be consistent with the credit agreement; unfortunately this is not the case.

In Summary and after seeking professional advise The BILL OF SALE is totally unenforceable and I now require you to confirm this by way of written reply within the next 7 working days.

Yours faithfully

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi drob

thanks for the info mate, the letter is on its way as we speak.

Its funny how after standing my ground the silent calls have stopped.

lets wait and see what happens after they recieve the letter.

if it comes back as unenforceable whats the next step?

keep up the fight and lets sort tfc out so no one else has to go through the same stress as we all have.

The Funding Corporation have confirmed that the BILL OF SALE is unenforceable and that the can't repossess my vehicle although the Consumer Credit agreement is still enforceable.

I have just had a HPI check done on my vehicle and the report has come back with outstanding finance on it. How can this be as i do not have a HP agreement only a Consumer Credit Agreement.

It just one thing after another with this outfit

hi drob

so is the consumer credit agreement for the gap insurance and the motor warranty?,if so is there anyway out or is this enforceable.

i want to do a hpi on my car but im not sure how to go about it, even though like yourself it will probably come back with outstanding finance.

like you say its one thing after another

The CCA included GAP, PPI & Warranty and i have found a loophole in the agreement in regards to the PPI, which im looking into at the moment.

If you want to check your car for outstanding finance, you can do it online Car history report by RAC

It does cost £5 but that is the cheapest i have found so far.

Hi drob,

ive just read your post about the HPi check. We are having mega probs with this, as you said the BILL OF SALE is not enforcable so they cannot re=posses but yes the credit aggreement is enforcable. We have asked them to remove the vehicle from the HPI register but all they did was ammend it changing it to 'credit sale' which is just re-worded. oes anyone know how to get a vehicle removed from the HPI list????

Regards Annie

Hi annie .......

Im looking into this at the moment, there must be a way of contacting the people who regulate the HPI database, as of yet i am still searching.

hi guys

i got a phone call today asking me for the whereabouts of my car.

it turns out the funding corp have asked an agent to collect the car

i rang tfc to find out why and was told it was to go to auction

after a right old argument i told them that the agent would not be taking the car unless he had the correct paperwork , ie the bill of sale stamped by the high courts.

needless to say they never turned up.

they did however say that they would look into the bill of sale and rearrange for the car to be collected at my expense.

it has been 3 days since i sent them the letter that drob posted on this link so i expect to hear something by wednesday at the earliest of next week

i will let you all know what happens

I have managed to obtain a contact who can look into any problems you might have with incorrect finance information on the HPI database.

I contacted them yesterday and received a reply back this morning

Dear drob

Please send in the registration number so I can raise an investigation with the Finance Company.

You can contact them by clicking the following link Contact HPI

Hi guys, ive been on a few times about these shysters, first of all, drob, dont give up, it will only let them off the hook and you are right people need to stop them doing this. Well i have the secured loan with them, to which is being looked into.

I reported them to Stephensons because of the insults, and charges i was getting, and when they checked the paperwork to my loan, there were flaws galore in it hee hee. Anyway Stephensons are on for taking them to court as they asked 3 months ago nearly to have paperwork released, to which TFC are trying to ignore. It seems my agreement is in bits, first they had quoted on my agreement that no other monies were paid to third parties, but they paid a broker, secondly they paid a finance off with some of the loan which was sent straight to the finance company, to which they also didnt reveal, and thirdly applied insurance to my agreement, when the original form had NO INSURANCE NEEDED written straight across it. Stephensons are now applying to the courts to have the paperwork they want released, and it was also pointed out to TFC by Stephensons that if they dont send the paperwork without force, the debt will become unenforcable....yessss.

Hi nish40,

Good news, i am also looking into the "Broker Fee" flaw. Do you know how stephensons found this out????

Hi drob, im not too sure how Stephensons knew about the broker fee flaw, but they are very clever bunch so they probably go through paperwork with a toothcomb as they say.

This broker fee flaw alone though is what TFC must be scared of a lot, as they wont release the paperwork to Stephensons. Im off on hols soon and will go away very happy knowing that TFC will be getting their butts hauled into court very soon. ill keep you all posted. cheers

by the way, they have took the tfcforever off facebook now, lol, but go to the funding corporation, page6 in the thread, 4th entry down, we have a new thread called the funding corporation haters page lol. i dont think tfcforever has been took off as such, just changed the name, another peed off customer off facebook who started the haters group has been putting horrid comments on their thread lol.

Edited by nish40
add writing

Good Morning all you TFC lovers, Stitch here. Just an update for you all.

Trading Standards would love to hear from everybody who has a complaint about TFC regardless of how large or small, or at what stage we are at,

as they are taking a big interest in these muppets. OFCOM have a complaints page where you can report thier number to so this is another one up for us guys and gals.

Also pay a visit to the website WHO CALLS ME and enter their number. I have done this earlier because I have had 4 silent calls in 20mins that started at 8.00am this morning. My phone is now on silent once again(pointless having one really but mates will leave a message) They must be trying to boost their income with an early start.

I have also been sent some info to quote to these guys about phone calls so if any one wishes to use it please feel free.

I now require all further correspondence from your company to be made in writing only, as you do not have my permission for contact on my landline or mobile telephones. I am of the view that your continued harassment of me by telephone puts you in breach of section 40 of the administration of justice act 1970 and the protection of harassment 1977.

If you continue to harass me by telephone, you will also be in breach of the communications act (2003) section S.127 and I will report you to Trading Standards, The Office Of Fair Trading and Telephone Provider, meaning that you will be liable to a substantial fine. *

You can adapt the opening and closing of the letter to your own needs.

But as we all now on this forum The Funding Corporation have already read this little piece as they log into this forum on a regular basis to read what we are saying. YES TFC we do know what you are doing because we have caught you out on a few ocaissions. We are not stupid. Just very unwise dealing with a company like yours.

Hope you find the info of interest and help and yes nish I agree with the comments about peed off customers adding comments. Good on them.

Keep up the fight

Stitch

I sent the following to The Funding Corporation ang guess what........................... they ignored it!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad:

Harassment Warning

Warning – Protection From Harassment Act 1997

Warning – Communications Act 2003

Telephone Number XXX XXXX

Dear Funding Corporation,

I am writing in relation to telephone calls that I have received from your company, which I deem to be personally harassing. I have verbally and written to you requested that these calls stop, but I am still receiving calls. I have now received a total of 131 telephone calls.

I now require the telephone number as listed above be completely removed from your systems.

I am in view that your continued telephone calls put you in breach of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

This is a private telephone line, operated on a contract with the intention of receiving and making personal telephone calls. By using this telephone number without my permission you are interfering with my ability to my own Private Property for the duration of any call.

It is my right to require that this telephone line, which is licensed solely to myself, is kept clear for my own personal calls

It is consequently my view that you are committing tort of interference with contract insofar as for the duration of each call you make to me without my permission, you are interfering with my contractual rights to receive and maker personal calls on my private telephone line.

Continued interference with my contractual rights in this manner may result in legal action.

If you continue to harass me by telephone, you will also be in breach of the Communication act 2003 and I will report you to OFCCOM, Trading Standards and The Office of Fair Trading, meaning that you may be liable for a substantial fine.

Be advised that all telephone calls from your company will be recorded.

Yours Faithfully

I sent the following to The Funding Corporation ang guess what........................... they ignored it!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad:

Harassment Warning

Warning – Protection From Harassment Act 1997

Warning – Communications Act 2003

Telephone Number XXX XXXX

Dear Funding Corporation,

I am writing in relation to telephone calls that I have received from your company, which I deem to be personally harassing. I have verbally and written to you requested that these calls stop, but I am still receiving calls. I have now received a total of 131 telephone calls.

I now require the telephone number as listed above be completely removed from your systems.

I am in view that your continued telephone calls put you in breach of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

This is a private telephone line, operated on a contract with the intention of receiving and making personal telephone calls. By using this telephone number without my permission you are interfering with my ability to my own Private Property for the duration of any call.

It is my right to require that this telephone line, which is licensed solely to myself, is kept clear for my own personal calls

It is consequently my view that you are committing tort of interference with contract insofar as for the duration of each call you make to me without my permission, you are interfering with my contractual rights to receive and maker personal calls on my private telephone line.

Continued interference with my contractual rights in this manner may result in legal action.

If you continue to harass me by telephone, you will also be in breach of the Communication act 2003 and I will report you to OFCCOM, Trading Standards and The Office of Fair Trading, meaning that you may be liable for a substantial fine.

Be advised that all telephone calls from your company will be recorded.

Yours Faithfully

Hi drob, i sent letters galore about the phonecalls, and was met with the response "look on your terms and conditions, and it says that as long as you are indebted to us, we have to hold, by law at least 1 contact number for you, and are under no restrictions as to how they contact me or how frequent".

To say i was fuming was an understatement, so i asked them what did the law say about me changing all my numbers and not giving any to them, that was met with no response. They talk through their preverbials, but ill tell you this.. they tried to phone me at the only number they had for me (my work) and pretended to be a family friend looking for me, my boss had a word with me, i answered and they put the phone down, 2 days later they rang again as TFC and asked for my contact details, my boss told them next time they ring he will take action against them lol, been quiet since.

Since Stephensons got involved ive had them refund all charges, move my payment date to a more convenient time, and offered a payment break (which i turned the latter down lol). I know what they are trying to do, but no... i wont stop any legal action lol. Neil

hi guys

well tfc`s 7 days were up last wednesday and guess what?.

they will not admit that the bill of sale is unenforceable, instead they sent me a copy of their complaints procedure.

what a joke, the letter also says that they are conducting a thorough investigation into my concerns, and once they have done this they will be in touch again.

but in the meantime if i have any queries i must not hesitate to contact them.

what a complete waste of time that was. but guess what, i have made another copy of drobs letter and that will be in the post first thing tomorrow

keep up the fight guys and i`ll be intouch soon

Hi Whitevanman1965,

Have TFC actualy said that your BOS is enforceable?

TFC have sent you a standard reply to your letter it seems as they have also included a copy of their complaints proceedure.

Enforcement of Bills of sale

Before you are required to give up your property, they must (if you ask for it) provide a valid bill of sale exists, that bears the stamp of the Supreme Court.

However, repossession does not need to be carried out by a certified or professional “enforcement officer” given this, the professional conduct of those actually repossessing goods is of serious question, AND I ADVISE ANYBODY when presented by a bill of sale to call the police immediately, informing them that you are afraid of a breach of the peace and asking for their attendance.

Hi to all you TFC lovers. If you visit the website " who calls me" and enter in the search box TFC's phone number you will see that some of us have been airing our views on this site as well. We think we may have a suspect TFC employee on their adding his two pennies worth, but we have give him back. Also interesting is the website www.moneysupermarket.com/community/forums/t/funding-corporation-11828 There are some points of view regarding these numpties on there.

Keep the fight going. Stitch

Hi to all you TFC lovers. If you visit the website " who calls me" and enter in the search box TFC's phone number you will see that some of us have been airing our views on this site as well. We think we may have a suspect TFC employee on their adding his two pennies worth, but we have give him back. Also interesting is the website www.moneysupermarket.com/community/forums/t/funding-corporation-11828 There are some points of view regarding these numpties on there.

Keep the fight going. Stitch

Hi Stitch

Whats the number - I've not had any calls for ages but would like to see the comments

Andy