Restraining order without more info?

pettersuk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 756 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, short and direct, ex came out of prison, and I have been let know by child protection thru the phone that I have a 3 year restraining order in place against him, so if he comes near by I have to ring the police.

Happy to hear that but my only concern is why I haven't got a letter from the court or something to be sure it has been actually done (the restraining order)

There is any way to find out for sure by calling the police? (I don't know what court he was sentenced)

Thank you!

I personally would contact the Child protection team and the Police. 

I say that as you need to find out the full info on this order eg doe he need to notify somebody if he wants to go shopping in town so you can be informed. How close can he come in cases of the nee for Shopping or going outside for other reasons eg the beach or a walk.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.