Misuse of Freedom Pass 10-15 times a month, over many months **SETTLED OOC**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 659 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thank you DX, It sounds very serious...

My Journeys indeed have some patterns, a round trip every Saturday mornings and thursday nights, but It can't be proved to be my uses unless they get to the cctv footage records, which I think they are not very commonly to do?

My concern is, If I call him to confront this Investigator, how many facts should I confess? I guess they still do not know all of the misuses as it started from years ago before Covid. 

Should I still reply the email and repeat the first letter and show them my regret and apologize? And let them to dig by themselves?

And My leaving date is almost confirmed that our family will move out of the UK in this July and won't return again, hope this issue could be solved before my leave.

Thank you for your advise, this would be a most direct way to solve the problem, but I really don't know how to answer his questions, like how long have I misuses this card

...should I completely honest at this stage or should I wait until prosecution notice or other decision they make?

And still he doesn't mention any prosecution/court thing, it looks like they just found some pattern but can't confirm the misuses unless they get the CCTV footages.

Edited by dx100uk
unnecessary previous post quote removed

My advice is call them tomorrow and said that you use it but not to much and you do not remember how many time you use it. And then say I am sorry, apologies, promise you will not do that aging, and explain how criminal record will affect you ( getting job, your health because of stress.... ) then say that you are happy to pay penalty fare or something like that ( WITH OUT COURT ). then apologies.

Edited by dx100uk
unnecessary previous post quote removed

Let 'em know you are leaving UK in July too. 

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Should I call his landline or cell phone?

I also has a concern that ,  As this free pass is my mother's , what should I tell him if he asks my mother? The fact is my mother has already left the UK years ago, so clearly if I told him that, all the journeys are clearly my misuses.(and it against my saying in the first confession letter)

So I think I'd better tell me sometimes my mother is using this card as well, but I can't remember how many times she used and how many times I used.

I don't like to call him as there are a lots of uncertainties, I don't want to lie but if I tell all the truth, the situation is even harder and complex.

please don't lie to him.

the pattern of use they have will be obvious to them and be your use.

• I agree 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

On 28/03/2022 at 00:24, dx100uk said:

nope...spent after 1 yrs 1 believe

US customs and border protection require ANY conviction to be declared. ‘Spent’ doesn’t apply.

While a minor conviction might not be an issue (& applying for a visa in advance, declaring the minor conviction avoids an issue at the arrival airport!), not declaring it and then being found to have lied can lead to refusal and an exclusion period.

WWW.NACRO.ORG.UK

Advice on traveling to The United States with a criminal record. Find out if you are eligible and how to travel to The...

• Like 1

Thanks!

Since it is unlikely to get away from a prosecution, i will reply a simple grovelling  email back to hope the investigator just gives me some penalty fine. And hope this issue could be solved before my leaving. If there is a prosecution notice later, then i shall call him for the final begging.

About the US travelling , it will be a far future thing, or even I have no chance to apply a US entry.

well done.

keep going.

and they

No court mail is ever sent recorded

All by 1st class mail, deemed served 5 days later.

Have you your own thread? This one is not yours. Its impolite to hi-jack

Dx

and they

• 2 weeks later...

Today I got this letter from TFL, and been agreed to an out of court settlement with 238 pounds punishment.

I am shamed with this amount comparing to the actual fares I avoid, and of course won't do this kind of things anymore.

My case is special that I will leave the UK very soon in July, I think this reason mainly caused the final result.

and really appreciated to all your helps and advices!

I attached the letter and will pay the TFL asap.

IMG_20220607_131206-converted.pdf

Well done.

They probably did this so they got money before you vanished and would thus never get anything.

Please remember to donate to keep us here.

We are free 

We dont get paid

But still have hosting and server costs.

Dx

• I agree 2

and they

• dx100uk changed the title to Misuse of Freedom Pass 10-15 times a month, over many months **SETTLED OOC**