Jump to content

I am with an NHS dental practice, I'm in receipt of Guaranted Pension Credit.


style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 106 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi all,

My dentist seems reluctant to offer caps/crowns on my teeth even though I'm in pain, Practically all my teeth have worn down over the years, I estimate that I have lost 2/3 mm off all my teeth. It started when I had a bridge fitted that was made incorrectly; then rather than get it corrected  he filed the top off a perfectly good tooth that the cracked and had to be extracted .


Question is can I get crowns fitted free, to help make my mouth more comfortable. My dentist seems to think not and wants to charge £1000s to put it right





Edited by Boilerman
Link to post
Share on other sites

Change your dentist or at least get a second opinion, you can get a private appointment for the opinion and then ask to be put on the NHS list.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Also make a complaint 

OFT debt collection guidance


Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.


Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...