UKCPS PCN - appealed - no stopping Piccadilly gateway house

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 762 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello!

I had taken a wrong turn down a road leading behind the station by mistake which after searching online seems to be a frequent error that the maps causes, I stopped to check my maps and reset and I then left very shortly after, I can't have been stopped there for more than 3 minutes,

I also see in the picture of my car that the 'no stop zone' is marked yellow, and no stop zones are always red no, either way, £60 for stopping to check maps after a wrong turning is a bit steep!  The picture is also only observing me for 1 minute, if they check the minute after that my car would no longer be there!

I appealed the PCN but I did not include my real name or address, I've seen you maybe shouldn't appeal but what is the best option, should I pay it or not? 

Thanks in advance!

ah ye ole gateway house 

lots of threads here 

get reading up 

you'll soon get the idea!!

Programmable Search Engine (google.com)

clickme^^^

shame you appeal revealing yourself as the driver.

next time do not ever appeal a private land parking speculative invoice 

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to UKCPS PCN - no stopping Piccadilly gateway house

If you do the search dx suggested, you'll see we have a huge amount of threads for this site.

The excellent news is that, despite all of UKCPS' threats about how they'll drop a nuclear warhead on your home if you don't pay, in reality on this site they haven't had the gonads to take a single motorist to court.

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

1 hour ago, robertpark said:

I didn't use my real name or address, and therefore still have no idea who actually owns the vehicle. 

ofcourse they do, they got the registered keeper details from the DVLA for £2.50, thats how you got the PCN sent to you.

i am sure you probably mean who was driving. well if 'someone' wrote to them even from a fake name and address using the words i & me in their appeal, 2+2 will make 4 to any judge. and purposefully using fake details wont go down too well with the judge either... next time you get a speculative invoice simply do not appeal and shoot yourself in the foot.....

i see responses to this thread have sort of started on the wrong foot ignoring our tried and tested method ...sorry

can you complete this please: 

and scan up ALL letters to date in/out to one mass pdf

read our upload guide CAREFULLY.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to UKCPS PCN - appealed - no stopping Piccadilly gateway house