just started

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5645 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I just handed my DPA letter inot lcal branch of Abbey just over a week ago....they have until 11Jan to reply.

Doesnt it seem like such a long wait??

Only been 8days, and feels like weeks already lol, counting down the days and cant wait to get all my money back from the daylight robbers!!

Oh did anyone see the programme on tv last night?

I was working but OH told me all about it, it only costs an average of £2.50 admin costs for returned DD, and £4.50 for bounced cheques!!!:evil: :evil:

They sooo deserve to give us all our money back!!

Look forward to chatting more, no doubt I will be on here lots when it all starts happening, as Im unsure of how it all happens, as Im in Scotland I know the process is a bit different.

Bye for now,

Viki :)

Hi Viki,

Wlcome to CAG. Spend the time waiting to read as much as you can on the forums, especially the FAQ's it is time well spent and you will be prepared for your action! Start your own thread in Abbey's forum and keep it updated regularly. Post any questions there and you will find you get a quick response.

Good Luck

Nona

[CENTER][SIZE=2][I][COLOR=DarkOrange]Any advice offered is only my opinion, based on my experience with my claim [/COLOR][/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=2] I won my case because[/SIZE] I READ THESE FIRST[/COLOR][/SIZE] [URL="http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/"][COLOR=red]http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/[/COLOR][/URL] [/CENTER] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=magenta][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3]Halifax[/SIZE][COLOR=YellowGreen]-[/COLOR][/COLOR][B][SIZE=4][COLOR=Red][COLOR=YellowGreen]SETTLED IN FULL[/COLOR] :D:D:D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=magenta] [COLOR=SeaGreen]Prelim letter sent [COLOR=Black]10/07/06[/COLOR] Moneyclaim issued [COLOR=Black]07//08/06[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Settled in full[/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]15/08/06 [SIZE=2] [/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=magenta][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1]Survey completed. Donation made[/SIZE].[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=magenta][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Navy]Thanks to Dave and Bankfodder, and all who have given their time and advice[/COLOR]:)[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [/CENTER] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=red][COLOR=Black]Co-op Bank Visa[/COLOR] Settled after LBA (only £61 but hey ho, every penny counts) [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#00bfff] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Thanks for that mbdiss, I knew id read a bit about scottish procedures on here.

Nona, Ive been trying to read as much as I can, tbh, it all sounds a bit confusing:???: . And from what Ive just read it seems that Abbey try everything they can to get you not to go to court!! And then something about their filing system being microfiche, and that some people dont even get the statements they asked for :evil:

Well I'll just have to deal with it all as it comes wont I? But I will post in the abbey forum and get help there :)

Viki x

Hi veryone afraid i'm a bit of a slow starter when it comes to all this. Watched the programme lastnight and was amazed:eek: at the info that was given out. The banks are money grabbing barstewards and i will be trying my hardest to claim back what is rightfully mine:-D