EDF Overcharging and Refuses to Send me a Statement

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 772 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

EDF have recently taken over my energy supply account from Utility Point. EDF said it will honour all money paid to the Utility Point account while the transition was in process, but it is obvious that they have not.

There are at least two payments I made to my Utility Point account which EDF have completely ignored.

I keep asking EDF for s statement, but nobody at EDF seems to understand what a statement is. Instead they send me bills which (which simply ask me to pay the same sum which is unverified). They sent me two what I can only describe as mini statements, but these were completely useless because the closing figure of the earlier statement was not the same as the starting figure of the later statement!

I have asked for statement by email and lately they have taken to phoning me. So when they phone me I ask for the statement but they don't seem to know what that means.

A statement, of course, would identify the missing money I paid to the transitional account - which is presumably why they are refusing to send it to me!

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can contact someone at EDF who understands what a statement is?

Thanks.

why not send EDF and the administrators of utility point an sar each?

dx

• I agree 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

That's a good idea, thanks, dx100uk.

But I'm not sure who to send it to. EDF do not seem to publish many contact details so that is why I seem to be locked in a pointless dialogue with the same people in email and the call centre.

I've also (in the last 15 minutes) discovered [email protected] - but that doesn't sound like the address of an administrator to me.

I suppose they think that they can tire people out and eventually their customers will just give in and pay up.

Would you know of any administrator email address, or how I should go about finding it or these?

Many thanks.😃

no the administrators of utility point. when a company folds, administors are brought in .

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...