UKCPS PCN reminder letter March 2022 - Greenoaks, Widnes

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 769 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone

I've received a letter last week from UKCPS (attached), regarding a 'no stopping' parking fine it says I owe from 20/01/2022.

It gives the place I stopped but its more of a general area so I'm not entirely sure where they mean,

also this says this is a reminder letter, when in actual fact this is the first correspondence I've received from them.

My son has told me to just ignore it but I'm not really comfortable with that as I wouldn't want things to spiral.

They're asking for £130 in 14 days which I cant afford,

the thing is I'm quite switched on to places you're not supposed to park as being a disabled driver I use the car for everything, and on the odd occasion a warden has asked me to move I've done so,

this is obviously an ANPR capture,

can anyone advise please as my next step and apologies if the info is on here I couldn't find it.

Cheers

Dave

Edited by dx100uk
formatting

They have not sent any other ticket?   I had to remove your pdf as vehicle details still showing, if you could redact them and repost please.    is there car park signage  where you stopped as looks like its a shopping precinct?   And its a No Stopping rather than a Parking event, so if so that's a prohibition/.

Could you answer the questions on this sticky as much as you can

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Hi brassnecked

I've only ever received this one from 10.03.22, I've just had a drive around in the last half hour and it looks like a car park near our market, there are signs there but I honestly only noticed them because I was looking, thing is though I've stopped there loads of times over years without issue, and I've seen loads of people parking up there, I never get out though I always stay in the car.

Cheers

D

58 minutes ago, DAVEB71 said:

I've received a letter last week from UKCPS (attached), regarding a 'no stopping' parking fine

where does their paperwork say this is a fine please?

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

this isn't gateway house Piccadilly is it?

• Like 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Yes a speculative invoice for breaking some imaginary contract.

Get that link done too please

dx

• Like 1

and they

For PCN's received through the post [ANPR camera capture]

(must be received within 14 days from the Incident)

Please answer the following questions.

1 Date of the infringement 

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 

[scan up BOTH SIDES as ONE PDF- follow the upload guide]

done

3 Date received 

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] 

Yes

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? 

No

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] 

No

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up 

N/A

7 Who is the parking company? 

UKCPS Ltd

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] 

Greenoaks, Widnes

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.

It tells you to appeal to them in writing, it also says about complaints and if not satisfied with there response the refer complaint to IPC

There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure,

please check HERE

Both sides of letter attached

If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here

……....

• dx100uk changed the title to UKCPS PCN reminder letter March 2022 - Greenoaks, Widnes

urm..the reminder letter says to the company secretary...

so its a company car??

how do you know its an ANPR capture?

they cant detect a stopped vehicle

dx

• Like 1

and they

so the original paperwork would have gone to Motability Ltd and they gave your name?

or is the V5C under your address as registered keeper?

dx

• Like 1

and they

who is the registered keeper on the cars V5C from DVLA?

dx

• Like 1

and they

Ive just checked as you only get sent this from motability on request which Ive just remembered I did back in 2019, and I'm the registered keeper

Edited by DAVEB71

To be sure, SAR UKCPS tomorrow and get a free Certificate of Posting from the post office.  It only costs a 2nd class stamp and will mean you're certain where they sent the original paperwork (if indeed they did send anything) and you'll know the dates of their letters which is useful to see if they've bothered to respect the POFA 2012 requirements.

• Like 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Would it not just be better to go for the jugular so to speak rather than sending a SAR, as I've double checked with Motability this morning and I'm definitely the registered keeper of the vehicle

What do you mean by going for the jugular??

to whom..by doing what??

and they

Er - you obviously haven't been reading other threads about UKCPS.  Thye never, ever, ever accept appeals or admit they were wrong - ever.  In your case it seems they never sent you an original invoice as an excuse to make you pay the full £100 rather than the discounted £60 for early payment.  Plus they've now invented an extra £30 Unicorn Food Tax with no basis in law whatsoever.  They are utter charlatans.  Surely you can understand there is no point in reasoning with such con artists?

I didn't say I was trying to reason with anybody mate, (I feel a bit like I'm walking on egg shells here if Im honest),

truth is I have no clue on these matters hence the posting and asking those who do, you must appreciate that so don't get offended if my wording is a little off,

I'm looking for your advice and I appreciate any thats given, and like you I suspect, want to stick it to these thieves by not giving them a single penny if I can help it 👍

The only time you should go for the jugular is in your Witness Statement if they decide to take you to court which is by no means certain. By then you will know everything you don't know at the moment.

Such as-

1] was their Notice to keeper compliant-if not they cannot transfer the alleged debt to the keeper.

2] are they asking for the correct amount-most try to overcharge 

3] is their claim lawful

4] do they have a  valid contract 

5] doe the contract allow them to pursue you to court-quite a few don't. If they don't, why bother to deal with them after that

6]   how does the new government Code of Practice strengthen your case 

7] have they breached your GDPR so possibly putting several hundred pounds into your pocket

etc etc.

You cannot speed up the process-it is long term to avoid paying a penny. If you want short term , pay them now. When dealing with the crooks who run the parking scams the more you know about them the less likely you will get ripped off.

The sar is the start of the process to see what has happened since you allegedly parked in Widnes.

• Like 4

sar sorted again

and they