ECP ANPR PCN - overstay - Sussex House Crawley - DR+ Letter

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 111 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, my daughter had this letter arrive at our house at the weekend, but strangely she moved out April last year and changed everything from this address to her new one.

She can't remember having anything else arrive here or at her address regarding this matter.

For PCN's received through the post [ANPR camera capture]

(must be received within 14 days from the Incident)

Please answer the following questions.

1 Date of the infringement 20/12/2021

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 01/03/2022

3 Date received 11/03/2022

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] N

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? N

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] N

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up N

7 Who is the parking company? Euro Car Parks LTD

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Sussex House Crawley

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.

Says we have missed the appeals time limit

There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure, BPA & IPC

please check HERE

If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here

Copy the windscreen or ANPR section to your thread and answer the questions...

2022-03-01 DR+ letter.pdf

Thank you for posting up the details as far as you know them. DRP have absolutely no power over anything so you can totally ignore whatever they send to you.

However since the 20th December Europarks will have sent at least two notices to your daughter. It's a shame she didn't leave a forwarding address with the mail when she left her old property. So the first thing to do is to write to Europarks and confirm her address as the DRP one and cancel the other address. The next thing is to check with the DVLA that they have amended all the addresses held by them for your daughter to avoid further mail not getting through.

Include an sar to Europarks so your daughter can see what conditions your daughter may have breached. Tell your daughter that she is writing as the keeper of the car and not to admit that she was driving the car at the time and to avoid saying "I" to give them a clue that she may have been driving at the time of the incident. 

Under the Protection of Freedoms Act Europarks have to comply with certain rules and if they don't they cannot transfer the liability for the breach from the driver to the keeper. And so if they don't know who was driving, they have their work cut out.

It would also help if your daughter signs up us so we get the answers direct from her rather than through you. It is good of you to help her [and I would do the same for my daughters] but there is no substitute for having the actual keeper answering the questions. 

It will take several weeks for them to respond to the sar but that probably will not stop them sending ever more threatening letters and increasing the alleged debt. They can be safely ignored as the maximum they can ask for is the amount that was on their signs. You have to remember that most parking companies are lying , cheating thieves so if you think of them that way you won't go far wrong.

Lookin & DX thank you for replying.

My daughters old address is here and she cannot remember getting anything.

DVLA have written to my daughter at her new address so know everything is up  with them.

I will try and get my daughter to sign up but she normally leaves things like this to me to do the letters etc.

but the charge was probably attained whilst the car was registered at her old address i will guess?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

No she moved out of here last April 21 and changed everything straight away,  the date of the alleged charge was December 21.

I know for a fact that it wasn't my daughter driving but her ex partner as he was working in Crawley at the time.

• dx100uk changed the title to ECP ANPR PCN - overstay - Sussex House Crawley - DR+ Letter

urm.. so where have all the previous letters gone too?

get that SAR running to ECP Pronto as that will update them with her correct and current address too, don't want a backdoor CCJ.

dx

• Like 2

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...