Big Motoring World/BMW PCP Finance/Warranties 2000 - Range rover Evoque timing chain fail at 76k

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 152 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

that look so much like a PCP 

No front page to check their figures 

and some dodgy clauses in the t and c’s eg charging to collect car if VT

and numerous unfair unenforceable 

wear and tear clauses

The wording in the t and c’s is like its been compiled by the office junior 

PLease scan up the front pages with all the figures and anything else you've missed of

DX

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hiya

I have a copy of the front page  will send it o er. Tbh this contract was sent to me towards the end of last year when I was querying ending the agreement. So had not seen it before as I signed a different contract with big motoring world...I also have a copy of the contract to send too. Bear with me 

Yes its pcp 

Thanks 

We need the agreement you sign and everything sent with it 

Anything else sent later is not applicable nor enforceable on you 

Dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi There,

Apologies for taking so long to come back.

I have attached 1st page of the HP contract along with the initial contract I signed at Big MW.

page hp agreement.pdf BMW pcp (3).pdf

Morning,

I've received an email this morning from Big Motoring world, apparently they are waiting for further information from me. However the last email I received from this person, stated that there was nothing they can do for me.  Strange.  

why have you labelled the 2nd file PCP? 

there is NO PCP involved here at all.

£2100 pers loan too for a £1700 useless warranty...:frusty: 

and they

Hiya,

What do you mean no pcp? I believed I agreed a pcp.

Also as you are an expert, I appreciate you questioning my decisions, however I am in the situation now and already feel chyte about it. Telling me off for taking a loan for the warranty was something I did at the time with  no thought and I am where I am with it.

I can't even express to you how much anxiety this situation is giving me.

PCP (Pre Credit Contract Credit Information) ....but its still a HP agreement

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

headbang was to highlight Just how bad some dealership s are and shows how creation haven't changed their spots, they are very very well known here with a long history of ripping people off. 

Can I confirm your 2 uploads are the actual ones you signed and you've hidden your Sig (obviously).

and they

Hiya

OK noted pre contract but still HP agreement.

Sorry I'm on half term this week so I have time to deal with this, time also gives me heightened anxiety.

From what I remember I did sign a digital contract, I don't believe I have this available, for sure I'll search through my files to see what I have .

Pre contract may have been the one I signed online, however the hard copy isn't signed.

The actual HP contract was sent through the post last year, after I made an enquiry to creations.

What are my options?  Dodgy contract, failed timing chain? Vt

To VT total required 11848

By my quick calc you have paid 

30 months at 340 (10200 )plus your deposit 500 (10700) the loan payments don’t count so still around 1150 short which you would have to make up

The agreements as posted still seem to be incomplete 

Your battle at the moment is to get the finance co to honor the useless warranty 

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

Thanks for this.  Yes I was under the impression that id have to make up the balance somewhere

I managed to log into the digital file. I've uploaded below, however please excuse the quality as, as its digital, the only way i could save a copy was to screenshot then paste onto ppt.

Obviously things have changed from last week, where I was going to VT.  And so the battle I have is for the finance company to honor and fix the fault....back to square one.  At present the last communication was an email to say they'd see what they can do. I haven't gone back to them.

Any suggestions?

Should I follow suit and carry on with the VT? or give finance company the option to accept and fix the fault or accept my vt claim?

Digital signature.pdf

That’s just the loan agreement 

What is needed is the original 

finance agreement that you signed for the car finance not a later one that was sent 

Given the t and c’s I can foresee a real battle ahead with VT

At this stage I would be insisting that the useless warranty was honored pronto 

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

Hiya 

All the copies that I signed/received from bigmotoringworld have all been attached.  

Do I need to send a sar request then?

Noted regarding vt, what would be the major issue here?

I didn't hear anything from my last post so went along with  Formal letter of complaint demanding the vehicle be fixed...I took some parts from dx earlier post. 

Its dragging somewhat, I just want the car fixed right now and can deal with the vt at a later stage.

SAR to the dealer and Creation

Gather as much info as possible 

You believed you were signing a PCP but apparently ended up with HP with balloon which is quite common ,but mileage clause rare as hens teeth ,not to mention the myriad of goods return clauses all common to PCP

Formal complaint the right way to go demanding car be fixed as you have done 

Which the SAR to dealer and finance, should I expect to pay or offer to pay the £10 charge?

I gave Creation 14 days to comply or I'll take further action....FOS/legal action. Although they initially said it will take 8 weeks to investigate.  Not sure what they would investigate. But ok I'm happy to send SAR next week.

SAR is free.

Dx

and they

No just all data.

Dx

and they

• dx100uk changed the title to Big Motoring World/BMW HP Finance/Warranties 2000 - Range rover Evoque timing chain fail at 76k

Rarely do we see successful email SAR.

Dx

and they

• 2 weeks later...

Morning, 

Just wanted to update.

Had a letter back yesterday from the finance company, simply saying that based on the information I gave them....which was my full name address and telephone number   they have no idea who I am.  Furthermore I'd have to send a separate request to Creation financial services Ltd.

Whether Creation consumer finance limited or creation financial services Ltd,  they are one of the same people. Registered at the same address and also residing at the same postal address.

My letter did state that " if you do not normally deal with these requests,   please pass the letter to your data protection officer or relevant staff member. 

Are they being silly with me or is this normal. 

I also noticed that on their reply, they spelt part of my surname incorrectly.

Furthermore I've never had an account number, just a customer reference number which begins with "3".

letter received 19_4_22 Creation SAR response.pdf

Morning

I would love some feed back on the above. Furthermore, although I was annoyed with creations, simply saying that they have no idea who I am. I resend the SAR request to CREATION CONSUMER FINANCE LTD. 

I had a call from my mechanic this this. He now wants the courtesy car back that he borrowed me. He is happy to wait for Creation to finalise my complaint,  which will be in 2 weeks time, however this predicament could go on for ages.....its an unusual situation for me so I have no idea.

Anyway, when that time comes and creations are not willing to fix the car, it then leaves me in a dire situation. I'm a trainee teacher and a single parent to 3 children. My daughter has breakfast and after school club, due to the time I have to start work.  My work place is also in an area that's extremely difficult to get to from my house.

I'm stuck, at my wits end with stress and not sure what back up plan I could put in place here.

Help 

Creation reply seems to be addressed to someone acting on your behalf? “Your client?”

Anyway if they refuse to help

you are going to need an Independent Engineers Report 

then off to the FOS

All this of course will take time 

so you may well have to hire a vehicle if you need a car sadly you need to be prepared to lay out money whilst awaiting any FOS decisions 

Due to the car being a non runner 

and given their t and c’s I can foresee a VT being a huge battle 

but if you cannot afford the hire etc and can’t wait on the FOS it maybe the only option 

Noted, regarding the independent inspection  that's always been at the back of my mind.

If I were to hire a car, could I claim the cost back? 

For the warranty,  I  still making those payments. Should I continue or stop?  I was worried that if I stopped, I may need to fall on it in some way....ie courtesy car? 

Should creations refuse to fix the vehicle,  could I propose they pay a percentage and I cover the balance?

In regards to vt, which part would be the trickiest/costly for me. 

Should I be ready to hash this out in court?

Sorry so many questions, it's giving me major anxiety.