Lowell Backdoor CCJ for old Sky Debt.

Set aside declined. Judge said my cancellation letter wasn’t sufficient enough to prove I had cancelled the TV aswell as the broadband Etc. Also got to pay £160 costs for that suit on the other end of the phone for turning up. Livid.

Is there an appeals process I can follow?

I’ve been back on my SAR from sky and the representative has clearly stated that the TV was restricted so there was nothing to cancel.

It’s only when my ex has started paying it that is was activated again. 

The judge was quite obnoxious and accepted a fiction/fantasy story from the claimants that I had “forgot” to cancel the TV aswell as my broadband and phone. How they can make such an assumption and a judge believed it is beyond my comprehension

• 2 weeks later...

I really wouldn't bother to be honest...you will need deep pockets and chance of success I would rate at less than 1%.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Update:

Filed an appellant’s notice 3x copies to the court asking for permission to appeal. 

The grounds I used were the judge made a hasty decision trying to save costs rather than giving me a fair hearing .

Also stated the fact the decision was made from a completely false scenario presented from the claimants solicitor . Namely me “forgetting to cancel the tv part of my account”. 

Thanks guys 

• 2 weeks later...